Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Harbaugh dropped a couple pegs down this weekend.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Harbaugh dropped a couple pegs down this weekend.

First he took Gilbride's bait hook line and sinker.

But more importantly, he was outcoached by Coughlin yesterday.

That college crap with pulling Alex Smith for What's-His-Name completely blew up in his face.
    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

I loved his challenge. Too arrogant to even wait and listen to his guys in the booth

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
      I loved his challenge. Too arrogant to even wait and listen to his guys in the booth
      That was absolutely ridiculous.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Agreed.....he was coaching with his heart, and not his mind.
        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Yeah Harbaugh does have a little bit of a toolishness about him. He's got some rex ryan in him.
          All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

I think Harbaugh is a very good coach I also think he has a screw loose and can be unstable. He has that crazy look in his eyee.......
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
              I think Harbaugh is a very good coach I also think he has a screw loose and can be unstable. He has that crazy look in his eyee.......
              LOL, couldn't agree more

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                First he took Gilbride's bait hook line and sinker.

But more importantly, he was outcoached by Coughlin yesterday.

That college crap with pulling Alex Smith for What's-His-Name completely blew up in his face.
                Harbaugh has been outcoached by TC in all 3 meetings they had so far.

although we lost to the 9ers in the reg season last year i still believe TC outcoached Harbaugh and the meetings since then proved that!

TC is in Harbaughs head and he doesnt know what to do when facing the Giants!
                sigpic

Comment

It's funny how 1 loss can change the feelings for a coach, or player for that matter. Harbaugh was out coached yesterday, but he's still a good coach. His team and strategy was exposed and the blueprint to beat them has been drawn up. Not every team has the personnel to play that game though, but regardless, thev've been exposed.

Comment

harbaugh is a great coach. once in awhile it seems his emotions get the best of him and that challenge kind of symbolized it well. he got outcoached yesterday, couldn't adjust his gameplan after being shut down in the first half, probably cause his head was out and his heart was in.

Comment

That challenege was so stupid. How can you even make that call like that? It was so blatantly obvious Jim was wrong.

Comment

Lol I thought he didn't wait for the guys in the booth either.
                        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

He doesn't have a peg to stand on for me. I did like him as a player though.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Harbaugh can't keep his emotions in check, he will never win unless he can get himself under control. What was with that going for it on 4th and long instead of taking the points? Just dumb, you can't win that way.

Comment

Harbaugh is a good coach in getting his players emotionally committed to winning and 'up' for games, but the complexity of the position clearly has him screwing up in favour of his emotional tendencies.

He lost that championship game last year because he abandoned the run (which was very successful) and left Williams in for KR/PR despite signs before the 1st fumble that he couldn't handle that stage and level of pressure.

He lost this last game too, making the identity of his football team a complete mystery even for 49er fans (their boards are all over this).

he's got some skills as a head coach, but with all due respect he seems out of his element when compared to coughlin.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X