• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington Scare Anyone?

I haven't watched them play at all, but from what I can gather is:

1) Their defense is horrible
    2) RGIII makes their offense explosive.

I'm nervous to see RGIII running around next week. This is a CRUCIAL NFC East game, we got to beat these teams on our own and stop relying on outsiders to beat the NFC East teams.

Not really. I wasn't really that afraid of the 49ers... just a little bit, but to be honest I think we have the tools to beat RGIII.

Comment

Just need to get hits on RG3. If he's running the option, plant him if he hands off or not. If he scrambles and runs, get a hit on him.

Comment

desciplined defense is a MUST.....
        we will score points. Also no mistakes. Make the Skins fight an uphill battle.
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I worry about any team the Giants play. Who knows what team shows up. Any Sunday anyone can beat anyone.

Were you worried about them last year? Probably not.
          Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

I agree we should definitely beat them, but I want the defense that played yesterday to show up. Since their defense is so bad, we might be in for one of those conservative defensive NYG gameplans where they pick up chunks of yards but we try to stop them in the redzone.

Comment

Uh yea, why wouldn't we be??? We just came off of a huge win against a great team. Washington beat us twice last year, granted their missing 2 key defensive players. Any division rival should always be taken serious. If they beat us we-re 0-3 in the division and I believe they're in 1st place??

Comment

For those of you who LOVE blitzes....I would doubt we'll see many next week. Can't have the secondary with backs to the QB against that guy.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Speaking of the Redskins, any update on the hefty fine they will be forced to pay for the way they handled the whole RG3 concussion ordeal?

Last I checked, both the Giants and Redskins are in top 5 for PPG so this could potentially be a shootout but I could see the defense stepping up and blanketing their receivers.

Comment

Yes!!!!

Comment

I'm least worried when a team is actually pretty good. Prove something? Hell yeah - we play to competition a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        For those of you who LOVE blitzes....I would doubt we'll see many next week. Can't have the secondary with backs to the QB against that guy.
                        Can't stand back either cause RG3 is fast and is like a wr and third down back mixed with qb. Gots to come with some blitzes with faster defenders.

Comment

Yes.

They're young a young team who's been winning a couple games looking to make a huge statement. You can bet they'll be fired up about this game. The Giants better not sleep on them. RGIII is the real deal. Kid is gonna be a star and a thorn in our side for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                            Can't stand back either cause RG3 is fast and is like a wr and third down back mixed with qb. Gots to come with some blitzes with faster defenders.
                            We need to rush the QB with our D line and honor our lanes. In other words....keep Osi on the sidelines.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

They should be scared of us...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Working...
                              X