Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants' Hot Topic: Where do they rank among NFL's top teams?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants' Hot Topic: Where do they rank among NFL's top teams?

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "The Giants went into San Francisco and delivered an old-fashioned beatdown to move into first place in the NFC East.

But while the Giants are on top of the division, some may also feel they rank at the top of the NFC, or even the entire NFL." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

The Giants don't care where anyone ranks them. Their goal is to be the last one standing...
    Last edited by ny06; 10-15-2012, 01:27 PM.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

There's no clear cut top team this year. There's 6 or 7 teams floating around there.

The Falcons
      The Texans
      The Giants
      The 49ers
      The Ravens
      The Bears

All of those teams have a legitimate argument. None of them are clearly the best. I'll say this though. No team would scare me more than the Giants going into a game.

Comment

Who cares? Does it matter wher they rank after 6 games? I'm sure they don't care either. It's where they rank at the end that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
          Who cares? Does it matter wher they rank after 6 games? I'm sure they don't care either. It's where they rank at the end that counts.
          +1 Then, as Bill Parcells has said, "you are what your record says you are."
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
          X