Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gratz from a Niners fan....

Hey Giants fans...

I hate it when peeps come onto another teams forum and then disappear when their team loses. So, Here I am to offer gratz on the big win.

That one was ROUGH. LOL. I'm not gonna roll out the "The Niners Beat themselves" line, but it certainly looked like the Giants got off the bus angry and the Niners were looking to take a nap.

The Giants beat them in just about every phase yesterday. Here's hoping the Niners get another shot at the G-Men in the playoffs.

Originally posted by Marvin49 View Post
    Hey Giants fans...

I hate it when peeps come onto another teams forum and then disappear when their team loses. So, Here I am to offer gratz on the big win.

That one was ROUGH. LOL. I'm not gonna roll out the "The Niners Beat themselves" line, but it certainly looked like the Giants got off the bus angry and the Niners were looking to take a nap.

The Giants beat them in just about every phase yesterday. Here's hoping the Niners get another shot at the G-Men in the playoffs.
    May your team continue to lose to everyone but NFC East teams and the Jets.

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
      May your team continue to lose to everyone but NFC East teams and the Jets.
      LOL.

Comment

Cool......thanks for the props. I was on the Niners board all week (erutherford) and I said I would be back if we lost. Well.....I went back anyway. No gloating though just some good natured fun.
        Its only one game. I am sure both teams will be in the playoffs......
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Cool of you to come back to the board and give props. You were one of the more respectable 49ers fans so I expected you to do your thing. Don't take this the wrong way but I think it's been revealed that the 49ers just aren't a come-from-behind team if they play anyone with a good defense. You guys just need to get back to smashmouth football and stop with all the cute Kaepernick gadget plays against serious teams lol.

I expect to see the 49ers in the playoffs!

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
            Cool of you to come back to the board and give props. You were one of the more respectable 49ers fans so I expected you to do your thing. Don't take this the wrong way but I think it's been revealed that the 49ers just aren't a come-from-behind team if they play anyone with a good defense. You guys just need to get back to smashmouth football and stop with all the cute Kaepernick gadget plays against serious teams lol.

I expect to see the 49ers in the playoffs!
            Well...I agree and disagree at the same time. They had 4 come from behind wins last year, but that does seem to be the trend this year. I agree about the Kaep thing. It was too little too late, but when Moss got the long pass they might have had something...if they didn't bring in Kaep to get sacked for an 11 yard loss on the next play.

Harbaugh/Roman are very inventive and have great football minds, but they can sometimes get too cute and shoot themselves in the foot. I saw alot of the latter yesterday.

Comment

Hey Giants fans...

Happens to the best of us (our Saints game last year).

Makes for a fun rebuilding of an old rivalry
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

thanks man, way to stand up ... i know you cant think this way now, but this game might help you in the long run ... guys might stop listening to the media hype and go to work
                Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

the response from 9er fans after this loss has been far more mature than the last one.

takes alot of class to come back.

hopefully you're seeing that, for the most part, the fans of this franchise are pretty classy too.

i don't think we saw the best that the 49ers have to offer yesterday.

regardless, good luck for the rest of the season.

stay healthy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
                    the response from 9er fans after this loss has been far more mature than the last one.

takes alot of class to come back.

hopefully you're seeing that, for the most part, the fans of this franchise are pretty classy too.

i don't think we saw the best that the 49ers have to offer yesterday.

regardless, good luck for the rest of the season.

stay healthy.
                    Mrvin49 aside, they are more mature this time because the can't talk about back up punt returner fumbling twice. When you get beat like they did yesterday, there is nothing to say. And incidently, there are some fans on the 49er webzone saying that Jacobs is still a Giant and that he shared the playbook with Bradshaw...

Comment

Your Niners are a great football team, but they are still flawed.
                      Hopefully, your coaching staff can make adjustments.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Well...I agree and disagree at the same time. They had 4 come from behind wins last year, but that does seem to be the trend this year. I agree about the Kaep thing. It was too little too late, but when Moss got the long pass they might have had something...if they didn't bring in Kaep to get sacked for an 11 yard loss on the next play.

Harbaugh/Roman are very inventive and have great football minds, but they can sometimes get too cute and shoot themselves in the foot. I saw alot of the latter yesterday.
                        Yo Marvin, I maybe didn't really know if the Giants were going to beat the 49ers but I know damn well if we lose, we won't get blown out and we would score a good amount of points.

Comment

I would like to say to the 9er fans that it was close at the beginning and it could have gone any way.

Comment

Hope everything works out for you guys. Keep in mind that you're still a 4-2 team. How the 49ers react in the coming weeks will show a lot about the team they've built up...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Well played gints, perhaps the Niners can give you a better game if their path crosses the gints in the post-season.

Great win.

Comment

Working...
                              X