Tynes/Weatherford.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tynes/Weatherford.

I don't think these two get enough credit around the league for their consistent play. Arguably the best place kicker/punter tandem in the NFL right now. Tynes won't hit a 60 ydr but it clutch. And weatherford could play nickel corner if needed. Lol he's huge! Very good pair we have.
    Last edited by gfanblue; 10-15-2012, 02:35 PM. Reason: mis spell
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

I agree, they don't get enough props for how consistent they are. Weatherford looked like he was looking for someone to hit when they blew the whistle on that field goal attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
      I agree, they don't get enough props for how consistent they are. Weatherford looked like he was looking for someone to hit when they blew the whistle on that field goal attempt.
      For like 2 seconds, then he realized he was a punter lol

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Originally posted by gfanblue View Post
        I don't think these two get enough credit around the league for their consistent play. Arguably the best place kicker/punter tandem in the NFL right now. Tynes won't hit a 60 ydr but it clutch. And weatherford could play nickel corner if needed. Lol he's huge! Very good pair we have.
        I love our tandem no doubt, but I am going to give the edge to the Oakland Raiders and Janikowski/Lechler.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ny06 View Post
          For like 2 seconds, then he realized he was a punter lol
          LMFAO...that's so true, it was like he saw who was going to be hitting him and he just stopped dead in his tracks.

Comment

The shot of him laughing was great, you could read his mind on that one. Still he's built. Prob would've got +yds lol
            Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
              LMFAO...that's so true, it was like he saw who was going to be hitting him and he just stopped dead in his tracks.
              Smart decision. He is smart and talented.

Comment

Working...
              X