Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli Manning isn't even in his prime yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Manning isn't even in his prime yet.

Right now he's in his composite. He's not in his prime quite yet. To really prove himself even a half decent quarterback, he needs to win the next 6 Super Bowls all in a row. Until he does that, he'll remain no better than a Cleveland Browns QB back up.

Originally posted by Paul Newman View Post
    Right now he's in his composite. He's not in his prime quite yet. To really prove himself even a half decent quarterback, he needs to win the next 6 Super Bowls all in a row. Until he does that, he'll remain no better than a Cleveland Browns QB back up.
    Fixed.
    Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

You are correct. Eli is a bust so far.

Comment

I'm thinking if we go for Philip Rivers, we can probably trade off Eli, Nicks, Cruz and maybe an extra 1st round pick to sweeten the deal. Remember the saying from "Talladega Nights"? "If you ain't first, you're last".

If you haven't won 6 straight titles back to back, you haven't won any.

Let's get this team rebuilt.

Comment

We need to trade Eli to the Eagles for a bag of footballs

Comment

Loved you in HUD.

Comment

Trade Eli for Geno smith

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
              @Katdaddyjay 17h
              @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
              http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by MustWarnOthers View Post
                I'm thinking if we go for Philip Rivers, we can probably trade off Eli, Nicks, Cruz and maybe an extra 1st round pick to sweeten the deal. Remember the saying from "Talladega Nights"? "If you ain't first, you're last".

If you haven't won 6 straight titles back to back, you haven't won any.

Let's get this team rebuilt.
                Finally, someone as intelligent as I.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Newman View Post
                  Right now he's in his composite.
                  I have no idea what you mean by 'composite' in this context. Can you help me out?

Comment

Actually, in order for Eli to be elite, he needs to have exactly 60 touchdowns and -12 interceptions, with about 6000 yards and a QB rating of 500%. Anything less than that proves he benefits from great receivers, and a great defense. Man I wish we had Tebow
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Actually, in order for Eli to be elite, he needs to have exactly 60 touchdowns and -12 interceptions, with about 6000 yards and a QB rating of 500%. Anything less than that proves he benefits from great receivers, and a great defense. Man I wish we had Tebow
                      OMG Rudy I love ya. I can't stop laughing right now. Negative interceptions! lol

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                        Trade Eli for Geno smith
                        No. I believe Gary Cuozzo is available. We need to try and get real value for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          You have it all wrong. Eli can't be Elite unless he has either Vick's or Romo's winning #'s. THEY are elite.

Probably best to trade Eli and a couple of # 1's for either of those guys. But it'll never go through. The Eagles and Cowboys player like to have a winning QB throw them the ball, so they'll never go for the trade.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
                            OMG Rudy I love ya. I can't stop laughing right now. Negative interceptions! lol
                            Haha, love you more. With Eli, anything is possible.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by scoostraw View Post
                              No. I believe Gary Cuozzo is available. We need to try and get real value for him.
                              I would love to know how many people had to google Gary Cuozzo.

Comment

Working...
                              X