No announcement yet.

Ok so whats the deal with Ojomo....no one has a hamstring injury for 3 months

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so whats the deal with Ojomo....no one has a hamstring injury for 3 months

Something fishy is going on here

He's been inactive the last two weeks
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see him mysteriously IR'ed only to become a beast next year...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        I wouldn't be surprised to see him mysteriously IR'ed only to become a beast next year...
        He's not been on the injury report, has he?
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Cruz had a "hamstring" issue that put him on IR when we needed to get a kicker. I wonder if he will end up going on IR and Canty will be brought back....sneaky Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by ReiRiza View Post
            Cruz had a "hamstring" issue that put him on IR when we needed to get a kicker. I wonder if he will end up going on IR and Canty will be brought back....sneaky Giants.
            Yes and they almost got caught

Comment

He was active against the Browns. Only game thus far he has been active.

Has not been listed on the injury report since week 4.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                He was active against the Browns. Only game thus far he has been active.
                I wonder with Tracy getting significant snaps Ojomo may get some opportunities as the season moves forward.

Comment

No room for him, I suppose. Insurance, for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    I wonder with Tracy getting significant snaps Ojomo may get some opportunities as the season moves forward.
                    Is 12 snaps that significant? I think the only way Ojomo sees the field on defense is if a DE gets injured.

Comment

Here's the deal: Ojomo is a preseason superstar, and isn't unseating anyone en route to more than 10 snaps a game.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

He is going to have to wait his turn, if he doesn't get cut when Canty comes back!

Comment

Hamstring injuries are actually one of the worst injuries to get. That was part of the reason Aaron Ross was often out/ineffective. Hammies can take months to heal.

Comment

He has been healthy and practicing and was active against browns - nothing wrong just low on depth chart.

Comment

Even if healthy he wouldn't see the field. Tracy would see more time at End over him and we got Kiwi to step in to. As someone said before he was a preseason superstar. He's not gettin any playing time with the guys we got.

Comment

Working...
                              X