Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who goes when Canty comes back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So who goes when Canty comes back?

    BernardBrewerTryonSashIdk man, just wondering who you guys think is going to get cut?

  • #2
    A lot of people are saying Petrus.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah, I forgot to put him up there. Seems like its going to be a tough decision either way

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ReiRiza View Post
        BernardBrewerTryonSashIdk man, just wondering who you guys think is going to get cut?
        Bernard? He's been doing a great job. He's injured right now, but why would you even consider him?

        Sash won't go anywhwere at least until WIll Hill is back from suspension in three weeks
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

        Comment


        • #5
          wont be Petrus........

          Comment


          • #6
            Ojomo may also be a possiblity.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
              wont be Petrus........
              I'm not so sure.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by river555 View Post
                Ojomo may also be a possiblity.
                Ojomo has too much upside I think
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                Comment


                • #9
                  Tryon

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    maybe Robinson

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                      Tryon
                      Maybe
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                        maybe Robinson
                        If they get rid of Robinson and either Pascoe or Bennett goes down we're in trouble at TE
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          Bernard? He's been doing a great job. He's injured right now, but why would you even consider him?Sash won't go anywhwere at least until WIll Hill is back from suspension in three weeks
                          Lol idk man. I'm just assuming if they were to let someone go from the same position, it would be him. For the record, I don't want Bernard gone.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ReiRiza View Post
                            Lol idk man. I'm just assuming if they were to let someone go from the same position, it would be him. For the record, I don't want Bernard gone.
                            That's logic which has no place here
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              That's logic which has no place here
                              Lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X