So what do you guys think of Markus "The Germanator" Kuhn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what do you guys think of Markus "The Germanator" Kuhn

I think this kid is a future star.........hes already very effective and playing with very limited football background

299 Lbs of muscule.........zero body fat

if he had zero body fat he would be deceased.

Comment

does every player have to have a nick name?

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
        if he had zero body fat he would be deceased.
        Haha valid point as that is physically impossible.

On the subject... I have not been overly impressed at all. I have not seen anything to really signal that he is going to be a star one day. I personally think the guy looks pretty overmatched on alot of plays. Now granted... he is a 7th round pick with no experience ... so I will give him the benefit of the doubt but to date no radars are going off flashing a future star in my opinion. Hope he proves me wrong

Comment

i had high hopes but have not yet seen enough to prove those hopes as valid.

Truly,

Cdn "Morbidly Obese" G-Fan
          sigpic

Comment

Serviceable

Comment

6 games in, missed practice time and a late round pick. Give him a year like JPP and we will have one hell of a D linemen.

Comment

Listen, guy was taken in the final round of last year's draft. The fact that he made the roster is a triumph, expecting anything more out of him at this point is kind of unrealistic. He's playing in real games (rather than being a practice squad body) so that is further tribute to the drafting genius of Ross and Reese. But let's not annoint him a future star based on his looks (I grant you he's a big man). He needs to learn the game and the pro game at that. We'll check back on this after a few years.
                "Release the Kraken!"

- Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

Comment

Have to be impressed with the 7th rounder stepping in and somewhat holding his own. He needs more time. The giants, for the most part, kepty kuhn and austin off the field but sliding tuck and jpp inside. Neither of them are really ready for primetime but as a rotational guy not bad. Again he's a 7th rounder with very little offseason.

Comment

I think he has a ways to go, he and Austin both have promise!

Comment

Looked like he was getting stood up at the line yesterday, but SF is a very good o-line. I'm still interested in seeing him develop over the course of the year when Canty comes back. He's a 7th rounder that's been getting more action than he would have otherwise.

I haven't seen anything to make me think of giving up on him. Plus, the guy went through even more than most to make it to the NFL. He's a hungry guy. Those types of players usually find a way to make themselves better.

Comment

Like JPP hopefully the talent he showing is only the tip of the iceberg

Comment

Not impressed one bit.

Comment

he is a Giants prospect and has upside of course I think he will turn out to be a very good player.......
                            obvioulsy raw but hey.....you never know.
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
                              Not impressed one bit.
                              why not?

Comment

Working...
                              X