Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David "Dash" Wilson will make the pro bowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • David "Dash" Wilson will make the pro bowl

    Without a doubt if he can continue to run the ball on kickoffs the way he has been, he will undoubtedly find himself in the Pro Bowl as a KR. Althought i rather see him in the Super Bowl...
    NYG Til I Die... Even Tatted in "Big Blue" Blood

    Is it football season yet?

  • #2
    Originally posted by nygon3 View Post
    Without a doubt if he can continue to run the ball on kickoffs the way he has been, he will undoubtedly find himself in the Pro Bowl as a KR. Althought i rather see him in the Super Bowl...
    Why not both?

    Comment


    • #3
      He's not going to get the publicity unless he runs one or two back for TD's.
      #80

      Comment


      • #4
        Sorry, Dash will never stick. Flip is the best name so far.

        Probowls are for Cowboy fans.

        Comment


        • #5
          How many nicknames does one man need?

          Comment


          • #6
            "Flip" is perfect in all honesty. I call him D-dub in my house though.

            And like nhp said he will need to actually take one or 2 to the house to get some real consideration for a pro bowl Lets hope he does.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
              He's not going to get the publicity unless he runs one or two back for TD's.
              +1
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
                Sorry, Dash will never stick. Flip is the best name so far.

                Probowls are for Cowboy fans.
                Thank you! Why are so many of you guys obsessesed by the Pro Bowl? It's a joke of an exihibition game that is on the verge of getting cancelled. Only bowl game I want my Giants playing in every yr is the SB! Let the Cowboys send their entire team to the Pro Bowl for all I care!

                Comment

                Working...
                X