"experts" still picking against us?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "experts" still picking against us?

I came across this article on bleacher report and shocked to see most picked the skins this weekend. Will they ever learn? http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ek-7-nfl-picks

let them keep doubting us thats when we are at our best. "Building the bridge baby"
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Hallelujah!
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Sorry, but no one on Bleacher Report is an expert at anything.

Comment

WAIT Bleacher Report? No experts there
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Oh boy.

Comment

Well, this is normally our typical letdown game. I hope they remember the Skins swept us last year and have the same motivation they did vs the 49ers. I think this game will be close.
              WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                WAIT Bleacher Report? No experts there
                Or ESPN, or CBS...
                WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  Or ESPN, or CBS...
                  or here on the message boards.....lol
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                    or anywhere for that matter, it could be a trap game but hopefully the dline can bring RG3 back to life

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                      Eaay to say since giggles left
                      Last edited by RoanokeFan; 10-16-2012, 10:17 AM.

Comment

I wish we only played good teams at 1 pm when everyone picks against us. We'd go 16-0.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Let them pick against us; they're just feeding us at this point...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

GO JAI-YANTS!!

Comment

Not sure what this thread is about. So, every writer/expert should pick the Giants every time otherwise they are a "hater". Let's see

-The Giants over the past few years have been an outstanding big game road team and one of the worst home favorites (compared to most teams)
                              -The Redskins have one of the most exciting new players in the league and beat them twice last year with out him. Plus they are one of the highest scoring teams in the league
                              -The Giants are coming off probably the biggest win of the year and it is a typical spot for a let down game
                              -They still are not that healthy
                              -The Giants defense has looked good one week and has gotten torched the next week

Clearly the Giants will be and should be favorites, but it is certainly understandable, to pick against them this week.
                              -The

Comment

Working...
                              X