Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like barcode56 was right after all about Eli Manning.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like barcode56 was right after all about Eli Manning.

Hi my name is barcode56.

Years ago Eli Manning was new to the team. I knew he would be something special.

People disagreed with me. I was fine with that tho.

I realized that all the so called "NY Giants Experts" arent really experts at all.

All these "experts" know is stats. They know nothing about the game.

I have dealt with "fire Coughlin, Fire Gilbride, Fire Reese, Trade Eli Manning etc."

Now we have two Superbowls under Eli, Coughlin, Gilbride. Guess what?

Provided Coughlin and company sticks together....

Eli Manning Will bring us at least two more superbowls

Eli Manning is THE greatest NYG QB of all time. (no offense Simms but Eli has Two SB MVPS)

Tom Coughlin is THE greatest NYG Coach of all time. (no offense Parcels)

Victor Cruz...is so awesome.

Sorry....just had to get that off my chest....have a good day all.

You are not alone . Many knew/thought Eli would pan out. As for the coaches I admit I thoguht Tom should have hnug it up a couple years ago. Not because I didnt lik ehim but it was hard to gauge his enthusiasm. But as I have come to find he is over the top with enthusiasm for the NYG and coaching.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I will pat myself on the back about Eli and TC...my support and belief in them never wavered....

Comment

I criticised Coughlin but I've always defended Eli. Something tells me I'll never have to answer the "would you have preferred Rivers?" question again.

Comment

Originally posted by barcode56 View Post
          Hi my name is barcode56.

Years ago Eli Manning was new to the team. I knew he would be something special.

People disagreed with me. I was fine with that tho.

I realized that all the so called "NY Giants Experts" arent really experts at all.

All these "experts" know is stats. They know nothing about the game.

I have dealt with "fire Coughlin, Fire Gilbride, Fire Reese, Trade Eli Manning etc."

Now we have two Superbowls under Eli, Coughlin, Gilbride. Guess what?

Provided Coughlin and company sticks together....

Eli Manning Will bring us at least two more superbowls

Eli Manning is THE greatest NYG QB of all time. (no offense Simms but Eli has Two SB MVPS)

Tom Coughlin is THE greatest NYG Coach of all time. (no offense Parcels)

Victor Cruz...is so awesome.

Sorry....just had to get that off my chest....have a good day all.
          I love all the chest thumping going on around here. Every dope and his brother claiming to be "right" about Eli.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            I love all the chest thumping going on around here. Every dope and his brother claiming to be "right" about Eli.
            maybe the guy is being truthful.....
            no need to judge him....
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

My brother doesn't really have an opinion on this...

Comment

Coughlin won me over. I didn't think he would last this long. But I watched Eli in Ole Miss and was glad we traded for him. Biggest steal ever.

I don't know how many years Coughlin has left as a coach but it would be good to see him retire with Eli with a handful of rings.

Comment

you're just jealous

Comment

I'll thump my chest even more, saying that I wanted Coughlin as head coach for the Giants the day that Jacksonville let him go...

Comment

Don't sprain your arm patting yourself on the back.

Of course we have no way to verify anything you said is true.

As for myself, it was a little disappointing he wasn't his brother right out of the box, and I think that's the template the haters still cling to, formed in those first few years. But all I wanted was improvement every year... Look at where he is now.

As for Coughlin, I will admit I was irate after the 2008 collapse and the 2010 meltdown vs. the Eagles... I thought we had a Joe Torre situation where we're giving him infinite chances to duplicate the magic only it's never going to happen and meanwhile we suffer these demoralizing flame-outs at the end of the year. And then the magic happened again. Happy to be wrong about that one, I just wish the lows weren't so low around here.
                      Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 10-16-2012, 11:12 AM.
                      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by yoeddy View Post
                        My brother doesn't really have an opinion on this...
                        LOL

Comment

Look at my name and registration date. I had to defend Eli for years around these parts. Especially vs my hated rival Harooni. There were times when my confidence wavered in parts of that 2007 season, as he just wasn't helping my arguments. In 2007 however, us Eli fans were calling for a new coaching staff to see if it was the system that might have been limiting him.. Last year however I was not calling for TC's head as I still thought he was a great coach who was getting lesser talent to compete.

It feels good knowing that the person you defended for so long proved the doubters wrong. Doubters were not only people here, but family (dad) as well. I vividly remember my dad screaming Eli you "fvcking" suck while sitting in our seats at Giants Stadium.... Oh how times have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post

For me, there was...I was really active on the AOL message boards back through the 90s and early 2000s, and was very vocal there about how much I didn't like Fassel and felt that Coughlin was what the team needed. Unfortunately, the AOL boards shut down little ways back (which is why I ended up coming here)...but at least there is track record on these boards of my support for Coughlin before SB42. Will admit to doubting Gilbride now and then, but have been a strong supporter of Coughlin and Eli thru it all...

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post

I made a photoshop of barcode posting back in 07

Comment

Working...
                              X