So when is prostate awareness month

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So when is prostate awareness month

And what color will the players be wearing....oh wait the nfl only cares about profit and they want more female fans....

I imagine this thread won't be taken well by the establishment but I'd actually support a month for prostate awareness. Another good cause...why not?

Comment

Comedian Bill Burr talks about this subject all the time (and the way football is getting softer). Check out his weekly podcast for a good laugh.
      "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

Originally posted by giants-_- View Post
        And what color will the players be wearing....oh wait the nfl only cares about profit and they want more female fans....
        I've wondered why they don't have a prostate awareness month or week for that matter. Baseball has theirs on Fathers Day. All the players play with either blue wristbands or a blue bat.
        Last edited by Cool Papa B.; 10-16-2012, 03:26 PM.

Comment

It was actually in September and most people wear Blue...looks like we acknowledge it by default.

Comment

it is September

and breast cancer doesn't only affect women

Comment

You become more aware of your prostate the older you get....

Comment

So wait, the main objective of a business is not to make a profit?

All of my professors in my business classes lied to me!

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Working...
                X