This offense is going to be scary when Nicks is 100%

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This offense is going to be scary when Nicks is 100%

It just occured to me that Nicks has virtually been out for the past three weeks (i don't really count the 49ers game). When Nicks and Cruz were 100% in the playoffs last year I didn't see anyone stopping us. And this run game now? Please. I think we're looking at the same powered offense Green Bay had last year, or even better when Nicks gets back.

I can't ****in wait.

Yep. As long as this offensive line keeps playing the way it is. The sky is the limit for us..

Comment

Agreed! Throw Wilson into the mix & we look super scary on O!

Comment

This offense will be scary when we can score more touchdowns in the redzone.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          This offense will be scary when we can score more touchdowns in the redzone.
          this, and so can the D when we get KP and Canty back, speaking of which anyone got any updates on them?

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue2088 View Post
            this, and so can the D when we get KP and Canty back, speaking of which anyone got any updates on them?
            No idea on Phillips. I believe Canty is practicing this week.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

The question is will Nicks be 100% this season?

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
                Agreed! Throw Wilson into the mix & we look super scary on O!
                Nicks, Cruz, and Hixon starting with Barden and Randle (both having already shown good stuff so far) coming off the bench. And with Brown showing what he can do and Wilson coming along...OH WOW! And don't forget black unicorn.

Hopefully the Giants can stay relatively healthy the rest of the year. I'd seriously consider giving Nicks off the next week or two if it would mean that he'd get back to 100%. I think the Giants have the depth to hold out until he's 100%. I didn't like seeing him run gingerly in the SF game.

Comment

That's a happy thought but I am more concerned about the defense. Much more concerned. Fortunately we have some excellent pieces coming back there soon.
                  No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

The O looks great already imo. Nicks should play against out devision rivals comin up, we'll need him with dallas's corners. Not worried about washington's defense really, they're getting shredded. Our D looks like its coming along as well, especially Prince, very excited about him and hosley and Rolle too now that he's at the FS position

Comment

True im just hoping Nicks doesn't hurt his foot any more than it has been hurt. Im hoping Nicks can make through the bye so can rest and get ready for the 2nd half of our schedule.
                      New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Nicks is never 100 percent and I wonder if the man's ever gonna complete a whole season. If he would've took that hit that Cruz took(the one where Eli hung him out to dry... yeah I said it) he would've probably been out for the season with a neck injury. With that said, I'm convinced that Eli can turn any receiver into a Pro Bowler... all they gotta do is run the right route. Our offense is already explosive.

Comment

I think the Offense is already scary, just hoping the D can match their intensity!

Comment

This offense is going to be scary when Nicks is 100%

It's starting to be scary now......................I just hope Nicks STAYS ! 100% healthy, when he gets there !

Go Giants >>>>> Skin those ! Skins !<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Problem is, Nicks will proabaly never be a 100% unless they sit him for a month.
                              Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Working...
                              X