No announcement yet.

Nicks Leads Pre-Game Huddle (on video)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicks Leads Pre-Game Huddle (on video)

The Giants Sights & Sounds video is up, great weekly feature. We heard reports of Nicks leading the pre-game huddle, and now we get to see it.

Link

Nicks is really becoming a leader on this offense, and this shows it. He may be the next big vocal leader of this offense with Jacobs gone. And he's earned the right.

The entire video is worth watching. Another interesting point I thought was at the 5:34 mark, Eli goes down the bench congratulating his WR's. It's something small, but when he gets to Cruz, he just gives him a smile and nod, something that I really think shows the chemistry these 2 have and how much Eli really trusts Cruz. As if the numbers and targets didn't make that evident enough.

Good ole slobberknocking video!

Comment

and people were saying that was 49er fans chanting for the Giants baseball team

WRONG!!!!!

Comment

awesome, nicks bradshaw n webster really seem to be good leaders along with rolle n eli...and the locker room celebration shows how this team is like a family. the chemistry this team is building upon is gonna lead to some special things...repeat here we come

Comment

New leadership needs to take the stage....Glad to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
            The Giants Sights & Sounds video is up, great weekly feature. We heard reports of Nicks leading the pre-game huddle, and now we get to see it.

Link

Nicks is really becoming a leader on this offense, and this shows it. He may be the next big vocal leader of this offense with Jacobs gone. And he's earned the right.

The entire video is worth watching. Another interesting point I thought was at the 5:34 mark, Eli goes down the bench congratulating his WR's. It's something small, but when he gets to Cruz, he just gives him a smile and nod, something that I really think shows the chemistry these 2 have and how much Eli really trusts Cruz. As if the numbers and targets didn't make that evident enough.
            LOL never thought id ever see nicks that vocal
            Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...5-414ae3d8069a
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I didn't know Rex Ryan was a Giants fan. Go to 5:43 when the guys with the Cruz shirt is waving his hand and look at the top right of the screen...it's Rex!!!

Comment

"We Men, We Men....They think we not ready to play! We live for this!!"

Comment

I'd love to hear Eli try to lead a rally huddle sometime...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

i used to think nicks was quiet on the field. this is awesome

Comment

great video! loved seeing this.
                        sigpic

Comment

loving the post game video too!

these guys are a helluva tight bunch

let's do it again this sunday BIG BLUE!

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                            I'd love to hear Eli try to lead a rally huddle sometime...
                            Eli has done it plenty and did just fine

one that comes to mind from a Dallas game when he was leading the rally saying...."lets get on them early ...they don't know how to play from behind"

or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                              Eli has done it plenty and did just fine

one that comes to mind from a Dallas game when he was leading the rally saying...."lets get on them early ...they don't know how to play from behind"

or something like that
                              Are there any videos of this?
                              Not that I don't believe you, I would just love seeing an Eli huddle.
                              Previously NYGiants141

Since December 2008.

Comment

Working...
                              X