Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jayron Hosley= Future Pro Bowler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jayron Hosley= Future Pro Bowler

    i don't know about you guys but everytime hosley is in there i feel more comfortable, the 2 games hosley played the defense been lights out.

    i feel really good about our future with prince and hosley

  • #2
    Originally posted by Robz View Post
    i don't know about you guys but everytime hosley is in there i feel more comfortable, the 2 games hosley played the defense been lights out.

    i feel really good about our future with prince and hosley
    I agree that Prince and Hosley are our future at CB. And just think, they're both still effectively green! Imagine how they'll be in a couple years!

    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
      I agree that Prince and Hosley are our future at CB. And just think, they're both still effectively green! Imagine how they'll be in a couple years!
      yep! prince and hosley just need the reps, they will make mistakes but they'll be fine!

      Comment


      • #4
        They both look great! Prince is showing us why we drafted him so high!

        Comment


        • #5
          good young talent holsey imo was the steal of the entire draft
          sigpic
          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

          2015 season tbd

          Comment


          • #6
            I love this kid. As of right now, our first three picks from last year's draft are looking great.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
              I love this kid. As of right now, our first three picks from last year's draft are looking great.
              Agreed, although I'm kinda bumbed we practically struck out after that. I guess Kuhn was a solid 7th round pick but other then that...Robinson still has potential I guess. Better then the previous draft though where so far only Prince emerged.
              WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

              Comment


              • #8
                the 2011 draft not looking so great right now ....what is the deal with Marvin Austin ? I really hope he starts cranking it up soon...lost his starting spot to a 7th round pick....or maybe he"s hurt again...I have no idea

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post
                  the 2011 draft not looking so great right now ....what is the deal with Marvin Austin ? I really hope he starts cranking it up soon...lost his starting spot to a 7th round pick....or maybe he"s hurt again...I have no idea
                  He hasn't played in over two years. Don't expect much from him this season. As for Markus Kuhn he has been a pleasent surprise so far.
                  Last edited by ny06; 10-17-2012, 01:50 PM.

                  Giants fan since the early 80s

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    whoa, hold on now

                    no, but i love this kid so far ... i love speed, i love ball skills and he seems to have that IT factor ... DBs that are playmakers are so valuable and we havent always been blessed with that in Giants land

                    take a guy like Charles Tilman up in Chicago, wow, what a game changer he's been
                    Apologize to Melo 5

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      He missed a couple tackles on Sunday, other than that he's been stout

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                        Agreed, although I'm kinda bumbed we practically struck out after that. I guess Kuhn was a solid 7th round pick but other then that...Robinson still has potential I guess. Better then the previous draft though where so far only Prince emerged.
                        How do you figure we struck out after the Hosely pick? The 2 lineman and TE were all drafted as developmental prospects. You expect the entire draft class to contribute by week 6 of their rookie season? I believe Mosley is the only one we dropped. Robinson and McCants could wind up being productive Giants in the future.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DVision View Post
                          How do you figure we struck out after the Hosely pick? The 2 lineman and TE were all drafted as developmental prospects. You expect the entire draft class to contribute by week 6 of their rookie season? I believe Mosley is the only one we dropped. Robinson and McCants could wind up being productive Giants in the future.
                          Wilson, Randle, and Hosley have all contributed greatly, Robinson is still on the team, Mosley is on IR, McCants is on PS, and Kuhn is on the team.

                          I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                            Wilson, Randle, and Hosley have all contributed greatly, Robinson is still on the team, Mosley is on IR, McCants is on PS, and Kuhn is on the team.
                            exactly

                            kills me when peeps judge drafts after 3 minutes instead of 3 years

                            i wont even bother to list them all, but think of all the guys that got tagged bust ... i'll throw Will Beatty out there as one example, but it's a looong list
                            Apologize to Melo 5

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
                              exactly

                              kills me when peeps judge drafts after 3 minutes instead of 3 years

                              i wont even bother to list them all, but think of all the guys that got tagged bust ... i'll throw Will Beatty out there as one example, but it's a looong list
                              The guys from the 2009 draft stepping it up means you can't judge a draft until after several years... Until week 3 this year, people thought that draft only produced Nicks...

                              I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X