Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicks and Canty Practice, Bradshaw and Williams Sit

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton
    WR Hakeem Nicks (foot/knee) is practicing today for the #NYG - a good sign for him going forward.

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
    Canty is indeed practicing. So is Nicks -- his 1st Weds practice all season, if memory serves.

Ohm Youngmisuk ‏@NotoriousOHM
    Ahmad Bradshaw will not practice today. Coughlin says he will practice tomorrow. Says same foot issue from past.

Giants RapidReports ‏@CBSGiants
    Coughlin said it doesn't look like Jacquian Williams will practice this week. He injured his knee on Sunday.

Other Injury News:

Ohm Youngmisuk ‏@NotoriousOHM
    Da'Rel Scott underwent a right knee debridement to help repair his meniscus. Sounds like he will be out for a bit.

Jorge Castillo ‏@jorgeccastillo
    Andre Brown (concussion) has been cleared to practice.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
    Not practicing: DT Rocky Bernard, LB Michael Boley, RB Ahmad Bradshaw, S Kenny Phillips, CB Corey Webster, RB Da'Rel Scott.

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
    Boley, Webster, Bradshaw on bikes. Bernard, Phillips jogging w trainers off to side. No sign of Williams or Scott.
    Last edited by GiantFanatic55; 10-17-2012, 12:40 PM.

Hope Wilson and Brown are ready to go... I knew that Bradshaw wouldn't be able to take all the carries without his feet breaking down.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Great news on Canty and Nicks but it doesn't look good for Jacquian. We need him going foward .
      " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
        Great news on Canty and Nicks but it doesn't look good for Jacquian. We need him going foward .
        Rivers needs to step up and be a big contributor, especially with facing RGIII this week

Comment

He soon does Canty get trashed on this board if he isn't at the FANS standards after having such a long layoff? I hope he can make an impact right away, but he has not played in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
            He soon does Canty get trashed on this board if he isn't at the FANS standards after having such a long layoff? I hope he can make an impact right away, but he has not played in a while.
            Canty needs to get back into game shape. I'm sure the coaching staff will ease him back in instead of making him play 90% of the snaps.

Anyone who thinks he is going to get hot right out of the gate is out of their mind.

Comment

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...3-a94243765b61

NEW YORK GIANTS

Did Not Participate in Practice
              DT Rocky Bernard(Quadriceps)
              LB Michael Boley (Hip)
              RB Ahmad Bradshaw (Foot)
              S Kenny Phillips (Knee)
              RB Da’Rel Scott (Knee)
              CB Corey Webster (Hand/Hamstring)
              LB Jacquian Williams (Knee)

Limited Participation in Practice
              WR Hakeem Nicks (Foot/Knee)

Comment

I'm more concerned about KP than anyone else.

Comment

I guess when we're discussing how important Williams would be to our gameplan this week, our injury situation has improved substantially.
                  sigpic

Comment

I cant wait to see Canty out there next to Linval..

Comment

With the workload that Bradshaw was shouldering the last two weeks, it was only a matter of time before he started hurting again! Get ready rookie!

Comment

Working...
                      X