Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow! Impressive.....you guys see this? (old stadium)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Impressive.....you guys see this? (old stadium)

Randomly came across this on youtube......talk about dedication.....I guess when you're retired you have a ton of time on your hands:

Awesome job! But at the same time:

Waste of time.JPG

that is amazing

I would love to see that in person

Comment

WOW!!!!!....All I can say is WOW!!!!!.....

Who is this guy and where can I see it personally.

Comment

Wow. Ridiculous.
        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

What really impresses me is that it's made entirely out of instant mashed potatos

Comment

Someone did something like this, but with the oldYankee Stadium, and it was equally impressive. Very nice!

Comment

From the video description:

In his own words - From the fan, Don M, who created this masterpiece.

"I am an avid Giants football fan and also a retired cabinet maker. I have a scaled down model of the old Giant Stadium of which I am very proud. With the exception of showing it to other Giant fans and friends in my area, I have not publicized it yet....."

"I never wanted the public on my property; however, now that I am 74 years old, I would like some recognition for my accomplishments. The stadium is on the grounds of my deli (Doghouse Bagel & Deli 141 RT 94 Blairstown NJ 07825). For people who want to view it on weekends, a $10 purchase at the Deli will provide them with a free viewing. A $5 fee will be assessed if no purchase is made. It can be seen during the week by appointment only. Call (908)-878-8161"

Comment

I'm definitely going to take a ride to Blairstown and check this out

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post

"I am an avid Giants football fan and also a retired cabinet maker. I have a scaled down model of the old Giant Stadium of which I am very proud. With the exception of showing it to other Giant fans and friends in my area, I have not publicized it yet....."

"I never wanted the public on my property; however, now that I am 74 years old, I would like some recognition for my accomplishments. The stadium is on the grounds of my deli (Doghouse Bagel & Deli 141 RT 94 Blairstown NJ 07825). For people who want to view it on weekends, a $10 purchase at the Deli will provide them with a free viewing. A $5 fee will be assessed if no purchase is made. It can be seen during the week by appointment only. Call (908)-878-8161"
                  Just 10 dollars. Man that is generous. It looks like only the rich should look at that first.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                    I know you got the money and I''l pitch in. Come and get me and we can talk about the pass and settle some things. Hahahahaaaaaaa.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                      You might get tempted to knock the old fellow out and take it lol.J/k that's impressive though... very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                        I know you got the money and I''l pitch in. Come and get me and we can talk about the pass and settle some things. Hahahahaaaaaaa.
                        where are you

if you are close I'll pick you up

Comment

very cool....
                          making 65K seats by hand??!!! Wow......
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post

Darn.....

I was hoping he would be in Long Island somewhere. If he was I would be there this weekend. Blairstown, NJ is way out for me.

Comment

This guy is a beast. I hope he's a millionaire with skills like that. My pops was gifted like that... he just didn't follow through.

Comment

Working...
                              X