Prince is the 4th best CB this season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince is the 4th best CB this season

http://i.imgur.com/wL1K9.jpg4th in both passer rating against and 4th in completion %.

I'm not surprised. I already said a couple of days ago that it's no surprise the secondary has been much since ever since Prince came back.

Comment

Prince has been impressive. On his way to being a number one guy at this rate.

Comment

Reps reps and more reps...what every young player needs.

Some bust huh?
        "Release the Kraken!"

- Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

Comment

People always forget it took CWeb almost 3 seasons to get it down. Prince is still basically a rookie.
          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Prince is destroying a lot of haters.

Comment

but he and Beatty are busts, so how is that possible?

and when are Bradshaw's retirement papers going thru

and Hix... ok i'll stop

good info !
              Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Interesting, none of the Dallas corners are on there

Comment

It pains me that C-web is not even on that list. waht is going on with him this year? Is it an injury that we are unaware of or is C-web a product of the Front 4applying pressure. i'm going to have to dig back into previous seasons and compare to what we have so far this season...

Thank you game rewind

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                  @Katdaddyjay 17h
                  @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                  http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

I noticed that Prince has only seen 16 passes thrown into his coverage. I'm curious if QBs are avoiding him because of his tight coverage or more so because Webster hasn't played that well this year.
                    Last edited by TheEnigma; 10-17-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                      I noticed that Prince has only been seen 16 passes thrown into his coverage. I'm curious if QBs are avoiding him because of his tight coverage or more so because Webster hasn't played that well this year.
                      Good question, I want to say it is a bit of both. Prince's trail technique has no bait in it, he is tight on his assignments when not in zone, and C-Web has been lackluster this year, and i am pretty sure DC's are paying notice to that.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                      @Katdaddyjay 17h
                      @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                      http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                        It pains me that C-web is not even on that list. waht is going on with him this year? Is it an injury that we are unaware of or is C-web a product of the Front 4applying pressure. i'm going to have to dig back into previous seasons and compare to what we have so far this season...

Thank you game rewind
                        Doesn't Webster have a broken hand?

Made a huge difference when Prince came back. He's played really well, although he hasn't gone against any dominant WRs yet.

I don't think Hosley has been getting enough love either. That kid is fantastic covering in the slot.

Comment

The nice thing is that he's got a ton of growing room!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAussieGiant View Post
                            Doesn't Webster have a broken hand?

Made a huge difference when Prince came back. He's played really well, although he hasn't gone against any dominant WRs yet.

I don't think Hosley has been getting enough love either. That kid is fantastic covering in the slot.
                            Huh? Prince held Jeremy Maclin to 1 catch for 6 Yards and Maclin was targeted 8 times

Comment

Originally posted by CruzSoldier View Post
                              Huh? Prince held Jeremy Maclin to 1 catch for 6 Yards and Maclin was targeted 8 times
                              True but Maclin was not 100%. Prince still looks good through
                              Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Working...
                              X