Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your picks for the most underrated GIANTS so far this season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are your picks for the most underrated GIANTS so far this season?

On Defense, I have to say that Linvall Joseph is my pick. He really has been terrific this year. He is really becoming one of the better DTs in the NFC, and I think once he gets some more experience, he will become a top DT in the NFC.

On Offense, I really think Kevin Booth has done some great work against talented interior linemen and has helped clear the way for three dominating rushing performances this year. The whole O-Line has been terrific, but to me Booth has really been one of the key guys.

I'd be interested to hear some other opinions as well.

Hynoski, I saw him pancake Patrick Willis on Sunday.....How many people have done that?

Amukamara...read somewhere he was PFF's #4 rated corner

Locklear- Unseated NYG stalwart Diehl with relative ease

Comment

that's tough

im gonna take the angle of players that were trashed recently along with obvious underrated players

Boothe is a great call ... the guy is a true stud now ... not as mobile as Richie Seubert, but he can be a road grater

on D ... well Prince was called a bust, so good call there

gotta give Beatty some love ... he was called soft, but he has the talent to be a legit LT and that is such an important position

hmm, 3 more .... i think we knew Joseph, but i get that pick ...

im gonna tag J-Will and i realize bad timing with his knee injury but this new NFL is all about fast LBs and he's in that mold and, well, his strip in the Championship game is now cemented in Giants lore

alright, i missed one, but im gonna tag Bear Pascoe .... clearly a role player, clearly not dynamic, clearly not the blocker Hynoski is in the FB/H-Back role ... but with 2 brandie new TEs and one who we have labeled a project in Adrien Robinson ... it's very nice to have a guy that knows all the plays and is a team player willing to do whatever we ask ... he's like the O version of Chase

my last one is gonna be ... Spencer Paysinger ... great ST player and now earning some D time ... seems to be a playmaker despite his depth chart designation and/or his draft position

good stuff ... GMEN !!!!
      Last edited by GMan-67; 10-17-2012, 11:44 PM.
      Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Jayron. Hosley. Nuff said
        They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

linval, benett

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
            Hynoski, I saw him pancake Patrick Willis on Sunday.....How many people have done that?

Amukamara...read somewhere he was PFF's #4 rated corner

Locklear- Unseated NYG stalwart Diehl with relative ease
            Is there a clip for that? I would really like to see someone pancake Patrick Willis.
            “Fall down seven times, get up eight.”

Comment

Hixon's starting to get some love lately, but he's very underrated IMO. If Nicks were to go down for the whole season, my opinion is that Hixon could step in and fill in for him perfectly. He's big, physical, athletic.

My second choice would be Prince.

Comment

Beatty is legit and Hynosorous is a beast!

Comment

i agree with linval as our most underrated player.

Comment

What about the kickers? Do we just take them for granted because they are doing such a good job?
                    Kudo's to Tynes, Weatherford and the long snapper De Ossie.

Comment

As soon as I seen the thread title Linval came to mind...he's a beast in the middle

Comment

Think about that draft. In the 1st round JPP and in the 2nd round Joseph. The next year they get Prince and Austin. I know they are stil, waiting on Austin, but if he pans out that's 4 really good picks for the defense. This years picks are working out as well. That Reese guy must know what he's doing.

Comment

Linval joseph and Amukamara.
                          ​​​

Comment

I'm going to have to go with Linval Joseph and Weatherford. I have this feeling that if Reuben Randle had more snaps I would be saying him too

Comment

Beatty. Dude is playing like an all-pro right now. I know we give him props here but outside the Giants fan base nobody knows this guy. Good OL are often underrated.

The 3 ST positions are always a bit underrated, though I think Tynes and Weatherford are getting at least some of their dues. (Fantasy leagues are lighting up about Tynes, who is apparently only second to Akers now in fantasy points for K).

DeOssie is definitely underrated though, since he pretty much NEVER botches a snap, and on punts you will see him downfield too making tackles like the linebacker we drafted him as. Anyone who was a Giants fan before Eli can definitely appreciate having someone who doesn't Junkin a snap on the team. (For those of you who became a Giants fan after 2002, imagine Dodgegate, but in the playoffs)...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X