Sunglasses? Headphones?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunglasses? Headphones?

I'm surprised TC let those guys go to the podium like that. Or did AB and Trel get poked in the eye?
    # 80 (For FBomb)

Cool people always where sunglasses indoors bro.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Accessorize, Accessorize, Accessorize...

Comment

This happened on Sunday and it's news now because?
        sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRoc View Post
          I'm surprised TC let those guys go to the podium like that. Or did AB and Trel get poked in the eye?
          Really? TC's success has come since he realized players are individuals and need to be recognized as such.

Comment

105 posts in 4 years and THIS compelled you to start a thread? Did you see us kick the snot out of SF?
            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
              105 posts in 4 years and THIS compelled you to start a thread? Did you see us kick the snot out of SF?
              LOL!!!!
              MANNING TO CRUZ....

Comment

I actually just joined the boards this year. I was just surprised because I hadn't ever seen that before. I figured TC had a rule or something. Thanks for putting me in my place though. lol Damn I better put some ice on this swelling.
                # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Your join date and post count says different.

Whatever.....still a subject that seems odd to be concerned with after the beat down we put on "the best team in the NFL" in their house.
                  I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Working...
                  X