What are the other 2 ****** Bags smoking? Still no respect for Eli

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the other 2 ****** Bags smoking? Still no respect for Eli

This really pissed me off. Where is the common sense in their assessment? Vick is a fumble or int away from losing his job. RG III has a lot to prove before he can even be in this conversation. Eli is the best QB in the game right now. PERIOD! Look at what he has done without his best WR for most of the season so far. Thank goodness there was one opinion that actually made any d@mn sense. Unbelievable.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/best-q...021018033.html

wow....Vick??...really??? RG III???? 6 games in and he's the best in the NFC east.
    they say opinoins are like *******s....everybody has one. These guys are more like *******s with opinoins....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

It only makes sense if you agree with it. Everyone has - and is entitled to - their own opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
        It only makes sense if you agree with it. Everyone has - and is entitled to - their own opinion.
        yeah....but come on.....
        and I am far from an Eli homer......
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

This vid has to be biggest joke of all time. Eli is so much better than Vick and rg3 it's not even close. Romo is also way better than Vick..smh

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
          Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

"Lets Give it up for the master, Michael Vick!, Hes still the best in my book" ahahahahahahahahahahaha

THIS ENTIRE VIDEO IS A BIG "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAROFL ROFL LMAO HAHAHAHAHA"

what a joke of an excuse for sports analysts...

Comment

opinions can be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                opinions can be wrong.
                The better question is why care?

Can the Mods make a stick thread for all Eli/giants analyst opinon rants.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                @Katdaddyjay 17h
                @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Thats like asking whos the best QB in the AFC East??

and these same yahoo's answering, "oh, its got to be ryan fitzpatrick blah blah blah"....and the other one saying, "no way, its definitely Mark Sanchez blah blah blah"

ahahah yahoo sports credibility -9,000 points.

Comment

Some people's opinions can also be the laughing stock of intuition and common sense. Essentially making a joke out of themselves...

Comment

Wow that was the lamest video ever. I'm never watching any of these Yahoo Sports videos ever again.

the black guy said that RG3 is the michael jordon of football. LMAO

I'm just in shock..

Comment

Originally posted by PETEY006 View Post
                        Wow that was the lamest video ever. I'm never watching any of these Yahoo Sports videos ever again.

the black guy said that RG3 is the michael jordon of football. LMAO

I'm just in shock..
                        BTW...the black guy is Eddie George. Very good RB in his day. But to call him the MJ or will be the MJ of the NFL is just nuts....

Comment

I love how Cole was talking to both of them like they were slow in the head. "You guys see this...this is a ring..."

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                            I love how Cole was talking to both of them like they were slow in the head. "You guys see this...this is a ring..."
                            I love nothing about that video.

Comment

I didn't watch the video but I'd be shocked if anyone even had him at 4th best. You guys see what Nick Foles did in preseason?

Comment

Working...
                              X