Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to the Giants vs Redskins Game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Going to the Giants vs Redskins Game!

    Hey guys,

    I'm going to the Giants vs Redskins game this sunday. I just bought tickets. Section 110 row 29.

    I bought the parking pass online as a download and printed it. looks kinda cheesy like a regular ticket. Has anyone ever printed their parking pass before and will the people at the booth give you a real parking pass to hang up? My parking pass is for GA4. Does anyone know if that is a good section to park?

  • #2
    Originally posted by luni View Post
    Hey guys,

    I'm going to the Giants vs Redskins game this sunday. I just bought tickets. Section 110 row 29.

    I bought the parking pass online as a download and printed it. looks kinda cheesy like a regular ticket. Has anyone ever printed their parking pass before and will the people at the booth give you a real parking pass to hang up? My parking pass is for GA4. Does anyone know if that is a good section to park?
    haha lucky nice seats, i got season tickets in section 246A row 9, not bad but not as good as yours. and the security will direct you where to park and if you printed you will most likely put in under your windshield.

    Comment


    • #3
      I got 2 tickets for section 131 row 48 and another for section 129 row 48 because I couldn't find three good seats together. I'm hoping somebody switches for a beer or just because they're nice Giant fans lol. It didn't come with a parking pass. How much are they charging?

      Comment


      • #4
        I have two tickets section 146 row 34 to swap if anyone wants to be close to friend.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GIANTSACK View Post
          I have two tickets section 146 row 34 to swap if anyone wants to be close to friend.
          would you be willing to trade seats? Haha I've never been to a game on field level and would like to try once. it's just a question tho so try not to flip out on me. jk but if you want I could even pay. I'm in 246A row 9

          Comment


          • #6
            Why don't you just sell your ticket on stubhub and buy yourself a 100 section seat. Thanks for telling me the price for the parking pass.

            Comment


            • #7
              Forget about the price of the parking pass, I seen it. How are they doing it, can I pay for parking at the stadium or should I buy a pass online?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                Forget about the price of the parking pass, I seen it. How are they doing it, can I pay for parking at the stadium or should I buy a pass online?
                i downloaded my parking pass from stub hub....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                  Forget about the price of the parking pass, I seen it. How are they doing it, can I pay for parking at the stadium or should I buy a pass online?
                  Nah, you'll have to have a parking pass before you get there. You should buy it on-line if you want to park in the parking lot. Otherwise, you'll have to park in some satellite lot and get bussed over to the stadium . . .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                    Why don't you just sell your ticket on stubhub and buy yourself a 100 section seat. Thanks for telling me the price for the parking pass.
                    haha I would but I don't got a credit card to buy online. oh well it was worth a shot

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                      Nah, you'll have to have a parking pass before you get there. You should buy it on-line if you want to park in the parking lot. Otherwise, you'll have to park in some satellite lot and get bussed over to the stadium . . .
                      Ok thanks.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by luni View Post
                        i downloaded my parking pass from stub hub....
                        Does it have somebody else's name on it? I know my ticket does but they said that's normal before I printed them out. I'm gonna give em a call.
                        Last edited by BurnerNYG; 10-19-2012, 12:19 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                          Does it have somebody else's name on it? I know my ticket does but they said that's normal before I printed them out. I'm gonna give em a call.
                          yes it had someone elses name on it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It worked for me when RF gave me his tickets and parking pass as a wedding gift. I printed EVERYTHING and it worked just fine.
                            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                              It worked for me when RF gave me his tickets and parking pass as a wedding gift. I printed EVERYTHING and it worked just fine.
                              Did the tickets have RF's name on it? Well John rather or whatever his name is. Lol

                              I saw what you said luni, I'm just checking more resources.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X