Going to the Giants vs Redskins Game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Did the tickets have RF's name on it? Well John rather or whatever his name is. Lol

I saw what you said luni, I'm just checking more resources.
    Honestly, I don't remember....but nobody checked anyway. They just scanned the barcode on the papers.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
      Honestly, I don't remember....but nobody checked anyway. They just scanned the barcode on the papers.
      Ok thanks. I just hope I don't get there and someone comes later and say I'm sitting in their seats.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue2088 View Post
        would you be willing to trade seats? Haha I've never been to a game on field level and would like to try once. it's just a question tho so try not to flip out on me. jk but if you want I could even pay. I'm in 246A row 9

Believe it or not I got these seat cheaper than I got my section 343 just bc I waited last min off eBay. But no trade sorry. I was hoping someone with better seats would trade with me so they could sit with their friends.

Comment

They might not even scan your ticket......seems all they care about in the new stadium is the pat downs before getting to the ticket scanners......since the new stadium opened I've probably only had my actual tciket scanned 15 times or so over 3 seasons.......kept telling my buddies to try and sneak into the playoff game last year.

Parking Pass - GA4 is a general admission blue parking pass will get you into any lot in the stadium other than the ones directly next to the gates which require Red Passes.

Tickets - They don't check ID's with the tickets....if you got them through Stubhub or Ticket Exchange your good.....Craigslist or some other listing there is the potential that multiple print-outs were given.

Comment

Should be plenty of Skin fans in the building.

Comment

Originally posted by GIANTSACK View Post
              Believe it or not I got these seat cheaper than I got my section 343 just bc I waited last min off eBay. But no trade sorry. I was hoping someone with better seats would trade with me so they could sit with their friends.
              haha ight it's all good

Comment

Originally posted by Riverdance View Post
                Should be plenty of Skin fans in the building.
                like 2

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
                  They might not even scan your ticket......seems all they care about in the new stadium is the pat downs before getting to the ticket scanners......since the new stadium opened I've probably only had my actual tciket scanned 15 times or so over 3 seasons.......kept telling my buddies to try and sneak into the playoff game last year.

Parking Pass - GA4 is a general admission blue parking pass will get you into any lot in the stadium other than the ones directly next to the gates which require Red Passes.

Tickets - They don't check ID's with the tickets....if you got them through Stubhub or Ticket Exchange your good.....Craigslist or some other listing there is the potential that multiple print-outs were given.
                  Thanks for the info bro.

Comment

Have fun!

Comment

Thank you sir. I sure will... 1st time going to Metlife. Now all we gotta do is win.

Comment

Working...
                      X