Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bob" Blocks With Henry Hynoski - VIDEO

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8521608

Excerpt: "Ron Jaworski talks about the success of the Giants running game behind the blocking of Henry Hynoski." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Very interesting take on Hynoski
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I have liked Hynoski ever since we picked him...Guy is blocking like a bull...Great pick up for us

Comment

He's another piece of the puzzle that keeps falling into place

Comment

Hynocerous.....love having a legit FB. Hope he get s few carries and or a passes his way.
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

We're becoming a traveling zoo on offense. Bear, Hynocerous, Unicorn... what next?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

This guy can be a beast coming out of the backfield for receptions, he was in college. I don't think they've tried that enough yet......would love to see them put the FB playaction flat play in for goaline situations.....would be money in the bank pretty much everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                Hynocerous.....love having a legit FB. Hope he get s few carries and or a passes his way.
                He's been a find since they signed him

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                  We're becoming a traveling zoo on offense. Bear, Hynocerous, Unicorn... what next?
                  Wilson = Gazelle

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    Marty B called Bradshaw a pitbull so add him to the animal farm

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
                      Marty B called Bradshaw a pitbull so add him to the animal farm
                      Don't tell Vick that.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        Wilson = Gazelle
                        JPP = Beast

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                        @Katdaddyjay 17h
                        @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                        http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by btbrennan View Post
                          Don't tell Vick that.
                          WOOF

Comment

Bradshaw running behind Hynoski the past two games. 43 carries, 253yds, 2td's 5.9ypc
                            without. 14 carries 63 yds, 4.5ypc 0TD's

Comment

I watched that video and came away with 1 thing. Does it seem to anyone else that Jaws is mimicking Gruden's mannerisms? Ive seen a lot of Jaws and he never used to present video's like that.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X