15 int

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 int

15 int's so far this season..Thats still way to many.
    ALL IN!

sigpic

Re: 15 int

[quote user="Tuckit91"]15 int's so far this season..Thats still way to many.[/quote]

Old Eli has returned. Not his fault on half those int. Which way to go.

Comment

**** you
      no qb in the league has carried their team the way eli has this year

Comment

That last INT is on Manningham. Kid has the IQ of a rock.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

[quote user="Giantz4Life"]That last INT is on Manningham. Kid has the IQ of a rock.
          [/quote]It was an option route. Eli threw because of Manningham's assumed body language. There was no area for that ball with the defender back there anyway.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="Idkaname"]**** you
            no qb in the league has carried their team the way eli has this year[/quote]

Eli is an INT machine. Im not sure thats ever going to change. Blablabla carried the team. That doesnt excuse the fact that he throws way too many INTs every year.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Giantz4Life"]That last INT is on Manningham. Kid has the IQ of a rock.
              [/quote]It was an option route. Eli threw because of Manningham's assumed body language. There was no area for that ball with the defender back there anyway.[/quote]

That being said Manningham still has the IQ of a ear of corn.

Comment

[quote user="Idkaname"]**** you
                no qb in the league has carried their team the way eli has this year[/quote]+1000!
                sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

Have you heard of a guy named A. rodgers?

Comment

[quote user="Down-lifer"][quote user="Idkaname"]**** you
                    no qb in the league has carried their team the way eli has this year[/quote]+1000![/quote]

Yeah.......forgot about that guy in GB.

Comment

You suck this post sucks!!
                      WGAS - look at what cost us the season NOT ELIS 15 INT

Comment

[quote user="Giantz4Life"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Giantz4Life"]That last INT is on Manningham. Kid has the IQ of a rock.
                        [/quote]It was an option route. Eli threw because of Manningham's assumed body language. There was no area for that ball with the defender back there anyway.[/quote]

[/quote]

you can't accuse someone of having a low IQ
                        in the same sentence that you make reference to "a" ear of corn. it's "an" ear of corn.

what a maroon.
                        due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                        my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="rickeyb26"]Have you heard of a guy named A. rodgers?
                          [/quote]

And do you remember 2 years ago when he had a horrible line? What was the Packers record again? What was his stat line?

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"][quote user="Giantz4Life"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Giantz4Life"]That last INT is on Manningham. Kid has the IQ of a rock.

[/quote]

you can't accuse someone of having a low IQ
                            in the same sentence that you make reference to "a" ear of corn. it's "an" ear of corn.

what a maroon.[/quote]

First off, I have been drinking rum all afternoon so lay off me grammar Nazi that I forgot to type "n". I am getting my MBA in March so hopefully that will make me feel better.

And....

There's something called the Wonderlic test that all NFL players take which is basically an IQ test, and Manningham scored a 6. Go Google to see what that means.

He also has been benched for running wrong routes numerous times.

Who's a maroon?

Comment

Brees and Brady both had 11 coming into this week which isn't too far off. How come their teams are doing so much better then?

Comment

Working...
                              X