• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Eli Still Worth a hundred mil...

if he keeps on playing the way he does?

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
    he is worth anything that Reese will pay him...that he will agree to play for

In other words if the giants can fit him into the cap and Eli is content.....YES he is worth every cent
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

****ing "A" he is. Why even ask........??
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Eli is worth more than it. I would honestly rather have him more than any other player in the league, without a doubt.

Comment

The answer, of course, is a resounding YES. No qualifier required.
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Eli is worth our entire salary cap. Too bad we need to draft players around him...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

if he doesn't play a well as he is at this very moment, he's still worth every dollar.
              sigpic

Comment

Better asked, was he worth his guarantee? I suspect that's a resounding yes
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

He's worth 100 million dollars and 100 million threads that all get too 100 million pages. Please Harooni, admit he's the greatest player ever so it'll stop! J/K. I love Eli threads.

Comment

He's worth more than $100 mil

Comment

Without a doubt. There is no other QB I would rather see back there, and as we all know there are plenty of outstanding QBs.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                        well , compare it to A-Rod's 280 million and i'm good.

A-Rod makes 46k per at bat/stikeout. yup ....every time the ump hollers "steerike threee"
                        he puts almost 50 k in his pocket.
                        due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                        my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Originally posted by stormblue View Post
                          well , compare it to A-Rod's 280 million and i'm good.

A-Rod makes 46k per at bat/stikeout. yup ....every time the ump hollers "steerike threee"
                          he puts almost 50 k in his pocket.
                          Yeah you're right. Compared to baseball and basketball players, football players don't make squat. Too many men on the roster.

Comment

In the following seasons, his current contract will be referred to as Joe Flacco money.

Comment

His play is worth every bit, definitely an elite QB

Comment

Working...
                              X