I WANT THE GIANTS TO DESTROY THIS TEAM AND EAT THEIR SOULS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I WANT THE GIANTS TO DESTROY THIS TEAM AND EAT THEIR SOULS

Man you know, I really hate the Eagles. And Cowboys I am forced to hate. But the Redkins I kind of felt sorry for. Just yesterday I was saying how I think I wouldn't be surprised if in the next decade they win a superbowl with RG3. But NOW! BUT NOW! Geez I almost forgot the kind of moronic, stupid, bushleague, idiotic, pretentious, preposterous fans they have. You would think they drafted Jesus Christ Superman and just the lack of respect they show for this team. For Mara. YOU'RE TEAM WOULD NOT EVEN EXIST IF IT WASN'T FOR HIS DAD MORONS!!!!

I WANT THIS TEAM GRINDED, DESTROYED AND OR KILLED. THAT'S IT.

NO THAT IS NOT IT. I WANT THEIR SOULS DESTROYED TOO.
    Last edited by BROADWAYSTORM; 10-20-2012, 01:02 PM.

Lmao

Comment

LOL

LOVE this post.

the venemous posts against Mara (they think he magically controls the whole league, it's lost on them that there was clearly enough support to penalize the Skanks this year) is all i need to hate this team and their fans until the sun burns out.
      sigpic

Comment

It wasn't just Mara, it was the owners of EVERY TEAM except the skins and boys...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

You mean you guys don't like the Mara as the dark overlord of the universe schtick? I think it's hilarious. Something I use just to antagonize them.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
            You mean you guys don't like the Mara as the dark overlord of the universe schtick? I think it's hilarious. Something I use just to antagonize them.
            I "almost" want us to win on a controversial ref call...just so the tin foil hat brigade just absolutely loses it.

Comment

Originally posted by BROADWAYSTORM View Post
              You would think they drafted Jesus Christ
              I'm guessing you didn't hear his teamates refer to him as black Jesus

Comment

NyG want their souls, they wnna eat their heart, they wnna eat their children, all praise to Allah! - mike tyson

Comment

Almost.

I think for our blood pressure's sake, it's better to just see blowout wins rather than appease the opposing masses.

Comment

Comment

Man you know, I really hate the Eagles. And Cowboys I am forced to hate. But the Redkins I kind of felt sorry for. Just yesterday I was saying how I think I wouldn't be surprised if in the next decade they win a superbowl with RG3. But NOW! BUT NOW! Geez I almost forgot the kind of moronic, stupid, bushleague, idiotic, pretentious, preposterous fans they have. You would think they drafted Jesus Christ Superman and just the lack of respect they show for this team. For Mara. YOU'RE TEAM WOULD NOT EVEN EXIST IF IT WASN'T FOR HIS DAD MORONS!!!!

You went to extreme skin message board huh?

Comment

You forgot to add...I WANT THEM DEAD, I WANT THEIR FAMILIES DEAD, I WANT THEIR HOUSES BURNT TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............lol. .........

Comment

I'll take a demoralizing rout that includes multiple picks and indecision on RGIII's part, and having him question himself the next few weeks afterwards as a clear second to the OP's opinion. I like his more though

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                            Almost.

I think for our blood pressure's sake, it's better to just see blowout wins rather than appease the opposing masses.
                            There you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                              You forgot to add...I WANT THEM DEAD, I WANT THEIR FAMILIES DEAD, I WANT THEIR HOUSES BURNT TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............lol. .........
                              LOL Laurah.

Comment

Working...
                              X