Win or lose, I don't want to hear...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win or lose, I don't want to hear...

from the defensive apologists about how they wore down at the end of the game and use time of possession as a supporting stat. Washington just started with a 9 minute drive in which the defense couldn't stop them on 3rd down. Just don't try to use that as a reason for them being gassed at the end of the game. It's not the offense's fault when they choose not to show up.

Originally posted by giantfan1976 View Post
    from the defensive apologists about how they wore down at the end of the game and use time of possession as a supporting stat. Washington just started with a 9 minute drive in which the defense couldn't stop them on 3rd down. Just don't try to use that as a reason for them being gassed at the end of the game. It's not the offense's fault when they choose not to show up.
    Fair point, but a bit biased considering the offense hasn't scored yet either
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Well... now they have. Time for D to step it up
      My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

mobile qb means they can take advantage of our lousy linebacking corps.
        slow and poor tacklers.
        due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
        my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

This defense is just not that good. I have defended them but I'm done making excuses for them. They looked good in two games this year. One game against a horrible Panthers team and again last week against a one dimensional 49ers team.

Comment

problem is that we win the SB and all of a sudden people think our defense is good.
            http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
            http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Sorry, but at this point... I think the O can take some blame... win or lose

Comment

Originally posted by giantfan1976 View Post
                looking like just the opposite...defense is coming on and the offense doesn't want this game

Comment

Both have made plays and both have made mistakes, no matter what happens they share the blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohann View Post
                    Both have made plays and both have made mistakes, no matter what happens they share the blame.
                    Exactly, win as a team, lose as a team.

Comment

Working...
                    X