Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love Eli Manning.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I love Eli Manning.

    I hate your boneheaded decisions sometimes, but you are truly clutch. I love you.
    Mood: WOOF!

  • #2
    He didn't have one of his best games. But when it mattered most he came through.

    Giants fan since the early 80s

    Comment


    • #3
      He is clutch and ice cold. After the game he had he still delivered when we needed it helllls yes

      Comment


      • #4
        Eli >

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DemandedAce View Post
          He is clutch and ice cold. After the game he had he still delivered when we needed it helllls yes
          He's like "Griffin, that was impressive, but watch THIS."
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Moke View Post
            Eli >
            Eli > Pie
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • #7
              off all game, but as always he was dead on when we needed him. still not a great game for eli but what a great win.

              Comment


              • #8
                double post

                I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  I hate your boneheaded decisions sometimes, but you are truly clutch. I love you.
                  This pretty much sums up the entire fanbase's relationship with Eli these days...

                  Something tells me he didnt have enough pressure to feel comfortable so he threw that last pick to make it more pressure on him...

                  I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I hated that game...I repeat...I hated that game. Eli got it done late again but they looked horrible for the most part. My heart doesn't deserve to watch these kinds of games all season again....Seriously, I won't make it.

                    Glad they scraped out the win but...I won't be watching a replay of that game.
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I love Eli and JPP. One minute Eli is Blaine Gabbert and the next he is Johnny Unitas...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by titwio View Post
                        I hated that game...I repeat...I hated that game. Eli got it done late again but they looked horrible for the most part. My heart doesn't deserve to watch these kinds of games all season again....Seriously, I won't make it.
                        I HATE 4th quarter comebacks now. Hate them. I didn't like this game, but Eli came through when we needed him.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Eli is just awesome. So is Cruz.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Eli gave us that WIN, that's all ee should care about, we'll fix what's wrong later! Eli's new name is MR. 4TH QUARTER!
                            MANNING TO CRUZ....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              This pretty much sums up the entire fanbase's relationship with Eli these days...

                              Something tells me he didnt have enough pressure to feel comfortable so he threw that last pick to make it more pressure on him...
                              It honestly feels like this sometimes. He didn't look pretty today, but the team did enough to hang in there (specifically turnovers from D) and he came through in the clutch like we're so used to.

                              This was a true team win.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X