Perry Fewell you have some homework to do

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perry Fewell you have some homework to do

Your defense gave up almost 500 yards today. You better have them better prepared for the game in DC.

How about the position coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
      How about the position coaches.
      Nobody on the defense can feel proud today.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
        Your defense gave up almost 500 yards today. You better have them better prepared for the game in DC.
        Too late for that. We have been saying this since the day he got here. He needs to go.

Comment

Nobody on the defense can feel proud today.
          Agreed, the defense didn't have their best game. However, the offense didn't play well either. In the end they both stepped up and did enough to win, but both sides need to fix some things.
          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

3 Games where we were unable to slow down the Redskins, sounds more like a matchup problem.

Comment

Fewell dissapoints a lot of the time. I mean with the talent we have on this Defense they can and have played a lot better. Fewell has to stop being so damn stubborn and play to his players advantages.. Horrible game plan set up for today.
              sigpic

Comment

You guys every see high scoring games in the NFL? Do you also realize that the Skins have a ok offense. Don't feel bad.

Comment

Honestly it looked like the defense lost the physical battle. It wasnt so much play calling as it was getting man handled up front. glibride is a different story today.
                  Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

They improved in stopping the run in the 2nd half. Very disappointed in the 1st half. Besides that, man RGIII is hard as heck to deal with.

Comment

Can't really say much, RG3 sells the the play action so well.. but at least now they got film on him and can learn

Comment

I would hate to be in the classroom tomorrow morning when Coughlin shows the game to the team. A lot of yelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                          They improved in stopping the run in the 2nd half. Very disappointed in the 1st half. Besides that, man RGIII is hard as heck to deal with.
                          I miss the Giants D that would have crushed RG3.

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                            Can't really say much, RG3 sells the the play action so well.. but at least now they got film on him and can learn
                            I guess they never saw a play action before. No way to sugar coat it they were horrible today.

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                              When you have a triple option offense, being able to sell play action is very important. That may be the biggest thing RG3 does...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X