Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointed in the riunning game after two very good weeks

Hopefully pick it up next week in Dallas

They didn't exactly run a whole lot... seem to have forgotten about the run game today. Only 19 runs all day compared to 40 passes
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Bradshaw was like nuts today ... i wonder what set him off?
      Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

We had like less than 20 carries? We didn't really give the running game a chance.

Comment

Man, we really bought into the redskins run defense, really didn't try to hard to challenge them with anyone other then Bradshaw
          "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Gotta run it better against the Cowboys, but Eli is going "home" to Dallas, he usually destroys them in that stadium

Comment

Working...
            X