No announcement yet.

My take...........for what it's worth.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take...........for what it's worth.

There are currently some very negative threads (with vaild points) on the board already, and I have no doubt there will be many more before the week is done. The one thing we need to remember is we had MANY games just like that one last year that we were on the losing end of and still won the SB.

That being said...I see a few posters on the smack talk forum calling out Redskins fans because we won a game we were LUCKY to win!! That needs to stop. RG3 is a very good rookie QB and is going to give us fits for the next several seasons to come.

Eli.....very pedestrian day for him. Glad we got the win without him being on his game. He'll bounce back.

Bradshaw.....I haven't yet looked into what that tirade was all about, but I assume it's because we went pass happy and almost blew the game. Still, he can't act like that. I hope he goes the no comment route when he gets in front of the media.

Defense. Thank god for the big plays because we could not stop them without getting a turnover. We have some game planning to do before we face them again.

Playcalling....ugh!! Very unhappy with how pass happy we got in short yardage and goal line. Learn your lesson here Eli and KG.

All in all a win is a win. Be happy. We go to Eli's house next!!!

LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
    Last edited by FBomb; 10-21-2012, 04:50 PM.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

As far as the passing on 3rd and short: anyone notice if it was Gilbrides play-calls or Eli's audibles at the line?

Comment

Originally posted by G4L View Post
      As far as the passing on 3rd and short: anyone notice if it was Gilbrides play-calls or Eli's audibles at the line?
      Eli

Comment

I'm concerend about AB and what exactly sparked that meltdown.

Comment

That wasn't a meltdown - that was we have lost 2 to the skins and we need to show some fire - we can't just show up.

Luck? No luck on all those FORCED turnovers - the anvil lowers the hammer - stevie brown plays the overthrow - JPP smacks rg3 - Chase rips it from santana - GIVE SOME CREDIT.

Comment

Originally posted by dave56dj View Post
            That wasn't a meltdown - that was we have lost 2 to the skins and we need to show some fire - we can't just show up.

Luck? No luck on all those FORCED turnovers - the anvil lowers the hammer - stevie brown plays the overthrow - JPP smacks rg3 - Chase rips it from santana - GIVE SOME CREDIT.
            I gave plenty of credit wear is was due...the turnovers!! Without them we lose. And Bradshaw yelling at his coaches INCLUDING TC on national television is not "getting fired up"

Comment

listen to post game - youre wrong - he wasnt yelling at tc - Ingram maybe - not tc.

Comment

listen, eli doesn't throw those kind of picks, and the redskins don't turn the ball over that way either.

we can both argue about whether all the turnovers were defensive skill or just the pressure of a big game, but at the end of the day we were lucky to win.
                sigpic

Comment

listen to post game - youre wrong - he wasnt yelling at tc - Ingram maybe - not tc.
                  I know what I saw.....he was yelling at TC on the field.

He yelled at Ingram after he made the TD....but he was yelling at TC before that.

Comment

I can't even say it was Haslet who altered Eli's day. Eli missed on some throws. I guess you can find solace in knowing that these are easily correctable.

Comment

it was a great win without Eli being himself! he is the best qb (at least 4th qtr) in the league right now!

i was highly pissed at the defense all day but you cant take away from the turnovers they got! that was the game key!
                      sigpic

Comment

I like to add JPP is an animal on the field.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Lucky? SO if the skins win - would they have been lucky? How bout the giants have been there before. They have a q who is ice cool with 133 to go - they have a slot wideout who can outrun any coverage. How bout they made plays to win game. Yep they turned them over - but not one turnover wasn't forced except the overthrow and on that play brown is once again in position to pick it. Not luck at all.

Comment

Causing turnovers is not luck.

Throwing the game winning TD is not pedestrian.

Comment

2 bad ints and some badly thrown incompletions is poor. making the game winnning throw cleans the slate but Eli was not spectacular in this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X