Bradshaws Tantrum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradshaws Tantrum

What caused him to flip out like that?? I couldn't hear at the bar but he was just losing it. Was it because we completely got away from the run game?

I think he was just trying to fire everyone up

Comment

I don't know.
      The announcers made it look like he was super duper upset with the team, but I don't know for sure..
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

when did he flip out? if ur talking about when him and TC was talking, he wasnt flipping out he was getting hyped up.
        Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

No one really knows. Some say cause they did not run the ball enough today. My opinion, he was amped about this game (division game) and sometimes your emotions take over.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Don't know...he has had disappointments and won't likely find a better team to play for, nor much longer career so he needs to direct his angers only toward the opposing teams, not TC!

Comment

I would be mad if I was him, passing the ball on 3rd and 1 for 15 yds.

Comment

Looked like he was upset with Cruz for missing that block on that run because it looked like if he got that man Bradshaw had daylight. After that I'm not sure. Looked like he and Coughlin had something to say to each other.

Comment

I agree, why are we throwing a slant on 1 and 10? Should have been running it down their throats! We were taking unnecessary risk in the passing game, first pick it look like Bennett and Eli weren't on the same page, second they disguised the coverage and spied the pick. I don't think Eli saw him at all, in any case, should have been running the ball more. Bradshaw was wearing them down, was scheduled to break one.
                  sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

Comment

Originally posted by DVision View Post
                    Looked like he was upset with Cruz for missing that block on that run because it looked like if he got that man Bradshaw had daylight. After that I'm not sure. Looked like he and Coughlin had something to say to each other.
                    I agree totally. After the play, he smacked Cruz on the helmet and barked at him. If Cruz did make the block, Bradshaw was clear.

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                      I think he was just trying to fire everyone up
                      I think it was a combo of that, and not getting the ball in certain situations from the few different views they showed. Either way I generally have to agree if those were the reasons for them.
                      Peace,
                      DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

Gilbride stepped on his pinky toe

Comment

Wilson anyone?

Comment

He and TC were jawing at each other ON THE FIELD and he cleary told Ingram to "get out of my face" after his TD was ruled good.
                            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

I think he was just fired up and showing emotion. Loved it. Loved when he smacked Cruz and Cruz was likie "damn man". LOL. Bradshaw wants to be the man, imho I love Bradshaw but I see the hate he gets... he bleeds Blue and is a true Captain of this team. If anything, when he does have his bad games--he's still always churning the wheels and fighting hard. Never have seen the guy give up, tap out, what have ya.

I can tell he was pissed that either A. Gilbride called a pass on that last Eli pick or B. Eli checked out and went pass when it was originally run. Either way he didn't get in anyone's face he just threw a fit on his own.

Comment

Working...
                              X