Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYG RECEIVERS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NYG RECEIVERS

    There is not a better set of 3 WR in the NFL We have the best.

    Not 1 receiver in our division could break into the NYG line up as a starting WR. Nobody. Think about it.

    Great job by the organization Kudos.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

  • #2
    Absolutely. Plus Bennett.

    Comment


    • #3
      You bring up a very interesting thought excercise. Who in the NFC East would have a legitimate chance to break into the giants roster at WR? In the league?

      Maclin? Dont think so.

      Desean? On talent alone maybe, but the rest of the package ensures that if the NFL disbanded the Eagles tomorrow and divied up their players and Jackson fell to us he would get traded immediately.

      Could be expanded to other positions as well. Interesting.
      #80

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ibbill View Post
        There is not a better set of 3 WR in the NFL We have the best.

        Not 1 receiver in our division could break into the NYG line up as a starting WR. Nobody. Think about it.

        Great job by the organization Kudos.
        exactly. and they got another waiting in the wings! receivers and pass rushers seem to be the strong suit!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TextureDj View Post
          You bring up a very interesting thought excercise. Who in the NFC East would have a legitimate chance to break into the giants roster at WR? In the league?

          Maclin? Dont think so.

          Desean? On talent alone maybe, but the rest of the package ensures that if the NFL disbanded the Eagles tomorrow and divied up their players and Jackson fell to us he would get traded immediately.

          Could be expanded to other positions as well. Interesting.
          They are both jerks, but on talent alone. Des Bryant and Miles Austin would both crack our WR depth.
          #80

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
            They are both jerks, but on talent alone. Des Bryant and Miles Austin would both crack our WR depth.
            Austin might beat out Hixon. Dez would be #4...

            I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DJloves View Post
              Absolutely. Plus Bennett.
              I agree Bennett was huge today as was everyone.
              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

              Comment


              • #8
                You would take Bryant over Nicks and Austin over Hixon I think not.
                Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

                Comment


                • #9
                  Pierre Garcon?
                  sigpic

                  Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    good point....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Austin is every bit as good as Cruz, and without question better than Hixon. His downfall he doesn't have Eli throwing him the ball. Bryant is T.O. part 2 without drama and drop balls.

                      I know a lot of trash talk about my Cruz Austin comment but no way one is clear cut better than the other.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ibbill View Post
                        You would take Bryant over Nicks and Austin over Hixon I think not.
                        Nobody said they would take them over Nick or Cruz. The question was who would make our roster..
                        #80

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Idk..Watching the Packers today without Jennings they have Jordy, Jones and Cobb and they haven't skipped a beat. I'd say they're still the best corps at the moment but I would take Nicks and Cruz as a better duo over Jennings and Nelson.
                          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X