Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

from reading these threads if i didnt watch the game, i would have thought we lost.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from reading these threads if i didnt watch the game, i would have thought we lost.

Title speaks for itself. Im happy we are 5-2. cant say the same for the saints, packers and ravens. Even the texans looked really bad the other night. Enjoy the win. Not every game is going to look pretty. Its about how you finish.

Key word. "Finish". Stats are for losers.
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 10-21-2012, 07:35 PM.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

finish
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Exactly! On to Eli's second home....Dallas Stadium!

Comment

This is the bad side of a dominating win vs a good opponent. Some overzealous people start thinking that we will win like that every week and the NFL is easy.
        sigpic

Comment

I think everyone will take the win but it does tell you how ugly a win it was. They need to tighten up for next week. Washington ran all over them today.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
            Title speaks for itself. Im happy we are 5-2. cant say the same for the saints, packers and ravens. Even the texans looked really bad the other night. Enjoy the win. Not every game is going to look pretty. Its about how you finish.

Key word. "Finish". Stats are flow losers.
            lol are you new here or something???you will find some of the more negative fans in the NFL on this site.

Comment

People expect more from this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                I think everyone will take the win but it does tell you how ugly a win it was. They need to tighten up for next week. Washington ran all over them today.
                speaking of negative fans

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                  This is the bad side of a dominating win vs a good opponent. Some overzealous people start thinking that we will win like that every week and the NFL is easy.
                  True. I knew RG3 would make some plays. I'm more disappointed in how they defended the run game. They where horrible today.

Comment

Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                    speaking of negative fans
                    I know. It is crazy around here.

Comment

I just looked at the standings. the ravens are also 5-2 but has struggled themselves.

http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league

~Big Mike~

Comment

yeah its crazy pop the bubbly , forget how we did it we won. W is in the books.

Comment

it was an ugly win but it is a win nonetheless!

obviously they played well enough to win. its just that the skins thought they could stop Eli by stopping the run 1st!

the skins stopped the run to a degree but couldnt stop Eli....noone can! the Giants were no more than 70% throttle on either side of the ball!

the turnovers were key and they were just enough!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
                            People expect more from this team.
                            You cant expect to play lights out every game. Every team has weaknesses and every team has things they need to work on. The patriots right now are in overtime with the jets. Just be happy with the win for now. We are 5-2 and are at the top of the division. We have another important game next week.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                              I just looked at the standings. the ravens are also 5-2 but has struggled themselves.http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league
                              Seen some of their games this year and I wasn't really impressed. They didn't look like a very good 4-1 team before today and with losing two defensive starters last week they could start to slide.

Comment

Working...
                              X