suprised by the lack of Wilson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suprised by the lack of Wilson

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Wilson touched the ball today apart from kick returns. Kinda shocked he didn't get any snaps

yes i agree, i was going to mention this , i wonder if his interview where he said he was a HOF rb had anything to do with it

Comment

Clearly he has not shown he can pass protect yet.

Comment

I think they would have used him if they had more control of the game. It was close and maybe they don't trust the rookie yet with the ball.

Comment

Like my signature says Give him the football.
          ​​​

Comment

Its kind of frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
              I think they would have used him if they had more control of the game. It was close and maybe they don't trust the rookie yet with the ball.
              ^ this!

he did have a coupla returns that set Eli up!
              sigpic

Comment

Give it some time, im thinking TC doesnt care for birth control much. hehe but really he will see more action soon.

Comment

Probably because Andre Brown, the 2nd RB on the depth chart, was active and got some snaps in the game. I guess there weren't enough running plays left for Wilson to be in.

Comment

I will keep my signature until wilson gets more involved in the offence.
                    ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                      I was thinking the same thing Buddy. I thought that Wilson would have gotten a couple of carries, but Coughlin is being careful and choosing the right situations to put Wilson in at RB.

Comment

Don't read too much into it, he's the third back in rotation and we have rarely used all three since Ward left.
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          Don't read too much into it, he's the third back in rotation and we have rarely used all three since Ward left.
                          Even when he was here they didn't use Bradshaw all that much. You need to have a big lead or unfortunately an injury to find carries for the 3rd RB.

Comment

They really didn't run the ball at all today, 12 carries for Bradshaw, and 5 for Brown. They pretty much abandoned the run for some reason.
                            My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

I think TC is more apt to call his number when the giants are ahead or in control. In a close game where 0-3 in the division was at stake a costly turnover might not have been worth risking for Tom today.

Comment

Working...
                              X