Rodney Harrison on Eli Manning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodney Harrison on Eli Manning

Rodney Harrison on #Giants QB Eli Manning: “Eli is the best quarterback in the NFL...(better than) Rodgers, Brady. Better than all of them.”
    Mood: WOOF!

He also said the Giants were too inconsistent to repeat last Sunday night after a convincing victory over the 49ers. Another football commentator that just getting paid to go with the flow sorta like Terry Bradshaw.

Comment

in before the "can't you go one day w/o saying eli is the best. if anyone says otherwise we get called haters."

nah but thats awesome. i agree

Comment

Haha yeah, just weird coming from him.

Comment

Wow, that's great to hear from a former Patriot!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Rodney Harrison on #Giants QB Eli Manning: “Eli is the best quarterback in the NFL...(better than) Rodgers, Brady. Better than all of them.”
            I think he is better than brees. But It would be hard for me to say he is a better Quarterback than rodgers, brady, and peyton. That is high praise coming from a former pats player though
            Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Very cool RH has been a closet Giants supporter and deep down I think he respects the progression Eli has made. A lot of QB would have been so scared to throw that deep ball to Cruz after 2 ints not Eli and that's why he is the best...nothing bothers this man.
              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                I think he is better than brees. But It would be hard for me to say he is a better Quarterback than rodgers, brady, and peyton. That is high praise coming from a former pats player though
                Yeah, that's why I thought it was weird. Can't complain though haha.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                  He also said the Giants were too inconsistent to repeat last Sunday night after a convincing victory over the 49ers. Another football commentator that just getting paid to go with the flow sorta like Terry Bradshaw.
                  +1
                  Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Yeah, but its been longer than my life time since "the flow" lead any announcer to say a Giants quarterback was the best in the league. I'll take it.

Comment

LOL Love how he just kinda chucked Brady out of there. That must not feel good for his former QB. Eli in crunch time is when he's the best in the NFL. There are times he misses things and makes bad decisions, like that first down INT - but it happens to everybody. With 2 mins left, though, he is the most dangerous player on the field.

Comment

The guys on the FOX pregame show are all saying the sdame thing especially in terms of who you want on your team in the clsoe game in teh 4th Q
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

In the 4th quarter, no one is better than Eli. Brady probably comes close but Eli just makes it look too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by SLUNK(three)AM View Post
                            LOL Love how he just kinda chucked Brady out of there. That must not feel good for his former QB. Eli in crunch time is when he's the best in the NFL. There are times he misses things and makes bad decisions, like that first down INT - but it happens to everybody. With 2 mins left, though, he is the most dangerous player on the field.
                            Absolutely

Comment

Pretty much the truth. Way overpaid to say blah blah blah. Don't give him much credit for pros or cons.
                              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
                              X