JPP 1 SACK ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPP 1 SACK ?

When I was watching the game I am sure JPP had 2 sacks but nfl.com and espn only have him down for one ?

i remember 1
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

should be 2.

Comment

I think one was on the fumble where RGs knee almost touched. But was he over line of scrimmage on that already?
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
          i remember 1
          I don't think they counted JPP strip sack. Because he should have had 2 on the day
          "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

It was supposed to be 2 sack.

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
              I think one was on the fumble where RGs knee almost touched. But was he over line of scrimmage on that already?
              This may be the case, but when i watched it live I was sure it was a sack even the aikman said it was.

Comment

2. the second time he stripped RG3. I think that was a sack.

Comment

Looks like someone fell asleep and forgot to update the stats. Otherwise, that is robbery.

Comment

The first sack was where he did a little rodeo celebration dance. The second one was the forced fumble.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                      The first sack was where he did a little rodeo celebration dance. The second one was the forced fumble.
                      It was a sack and a fumble. This is how Osi statpad his sack. Someone needs to call up the NFL and fix it.

Comment

they were probably saying he was trying to "run" the ball which you can clearly see he was looking up to pass then tried to run.

Comment

It was an obvious designed run by RG3. What do you want to give JPP a sack every time he makes a tackle for loss?? Just because the QB was running with the ball doesn't make it a sack.

Comment

It is most definitely 2. The big sack on RG for 10 yard loss. And the "strip sack" in the 4th quarter. Two. Its two. The answer is 2

Comment

[QUOTE=Ny_STAT1989;545082]When I was watching the game I am sure JPP had 2 sacks but nfl.com and espn only have him down for one ?[/Q

JPP only had one sack... when he had the force fumble i dont think RG3 went down... just lost the ball!!!
                              IF YOU KNOW FOOTBALL, THEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE WRONG FOR DEBATING WITH ME!!! BAD NEWS

Comment

Working...
                              X