Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay we're 5-2 (won 5/6) & need 5/6 more! Question?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Okay we're 5-2 (won 5/6) & need 5/6 more! Question?

    Where do those wins come from? Id say we need at least 10 wins to make it into the playoffs (maybe 11) but before we get to that...Isn't it funny how we can win 5/6 (almost 6/6 since we should of beat Philly) yet get not Much coverage.. One guy said we quietly won our 5th in 6 games today?. We blew out the panthers, browns and niners. Made a huge 4th quarter comeback on TB and beat RG3. How's that quiet?
    Anyway! Getting back to the point of the thread.. Okay we have.......

    @ Dallas W (6-2 what do ya know)
    Steelers. L
    @Cincinnati. W
    GB. L
    @Washington L
    Saints. W
    @ Atlanta. W
    @ Ravens. W
    Eagles W
    11-5 first in NFCE ... Call me crazy
    Last edited by miked1958; 10-21-2012, 10:43 PM.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  • #2
    We really need to make next week's episode a "W".

    Would love to go 2-2 in the division. This is where we need to see what games we really have to win.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
      Where do those wins come from? Id say we need at least 10 wins to make it into the playoffs (maybe 11) but before we get to that...Isn't it funny how we can win 5/6 (almost 6/6 since we should of beat Philly) yet get not Much coverage.. One guy said we quietly won our 5th in 6 games today?. We blew out the panthers, browns and niners. Made a huge 4th quarter comeback on TB and beat RG3. How's that quiet?
      Anyway! Getting back to the point of the thread.. Okay we have.......

      @ Dallas W (6-2 what do ya know)
      Steelers. L
      @Cincinnati. W
      GB. L
      @Washington L
      Saints. W
      @ Atlanta. W
      @ Ravens. W
      Eagles W
      11-5 first in NFCE ... Call me crazy
      All these gmes are very winnable and we have not even put together a whole game yet
      Why in the world would we lose to Pittsburg.......they are not a good team......Cincinnati? are you kidding me
      We might lose to these Skins if we do not learn from the bad schemes on D we used today.

      Comment


      • #4
        Bengals scare me more than the Steelers do

        Comment


        • #5
          We could beat all of those teams on that list IMO.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
            All these gmes are very winnable and we have not even put together a whole game yet
            Why in the world would we lose to Pittsburg.......they are not a good team......Cincinnati? are you kidding me
            We might lose to these Skins if we do not learn from the bad schemes on D we used today.
            GB????? are you kidding me, we will annihilate them.....they pose no match up problems for us

            Comment


            • #7
              Just because the Packers are having a not so great season, doesn't mean they necessarily suck and that's an easy win. My god, learn the word parity.

              Comment


              • #8
                Who says the Packers aren't having a good season? Check out their past 2 games, Aaron Rodgers is back to MVP form, but their defense is still trash. IMO, if we beat the Cowboys next week.. we should be able to run away with the division.. Steelers, Bengals, Packers, Redskins, Saints.. all winnable games

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Just because the Packers are having a not so great season, doesn't mean they necessarily suck and that's an easy win. My god, learn the word parity.
                  They do not match up with us.......we can run and pass on them.......they can pass on us, but we will render them one dimensional......then the sacks will start coming and Rodgers will turn into Dodgers again

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                    GB????? are you kidding me, we will annihilate them.....they pose no match up problems for us
                    well kinda feel we will meet them in playoffs again and like the advantage we have by losing in reg season to them. It's worked twice already in SB winning seasons. Lol
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                      They do not match up with us.......we can run and pass on them.......they can pass on us, but we will render them one dimensional......then the sacks will start coming and Rodgers will turn into Dodgers again
                      Their passing attack is what is scary against us. No matter what, the secondary we have is still scary against pass happy teams.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We'll see about that .....wont we? Rodgers got totaly shell shocked last year and I expect the same result

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          By the way I forgot to make a point in OP. we don't get our due when we win 5/6 yet the pile on us big time when we lose them. Like during last seasons 5/6 losing run. However I guess because it came after starting 6-2 an having so many 2nd half collapses in the past
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                          # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                          1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                          ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                            All these gmes are very winnable and we have not even put together a whole game yet
                            Why in the world would we lose to Pittsburg.......they are not a good team......Cincinnati? are you kidding me
                            We might lose to these Skins if we do not learn from the bad schemes on D we used today.
                            I believe before our next loss... Giants will of had a 7 game win streak!!! We are the team to beat and we are the beast in the east. not to forget we are the "Road Warriors"!!!
                            IF YOU KNOW FOOTBALL, THEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE WRONG FOR DEBATING WITH ME!!! BAD NEWS

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              LOL looks good miked. When we get a W in Dallas I will feel much better.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X