• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one play that would have saved the Redskins today

Is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-tqLG__Al4

Originally posted by btbrennan View Post
    mind == blown

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

No idea what this post it about?

Comment

Hahahahaha i was at that game and remeber it perfectly. Definitely one of the worse play calls in the history of football.

Comment

The good ole Swingin' Gate, lol

Comment

lmao post of the week

Comment

Can you imagine these boards if we called that?
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
                Hahahahaha i was at that game and remeber it perfectly. Definitely one of the worse play calls in the history of football.
                I was there too haha, absolutely hilarious crowd reaction

Comment

lol epic fail, because i remember tc wasnt fooled called a time out before this play and saw it coming and they still ran it anyway. lol

Comment

lmfao "they dont even protect for their kickers here"-gruden

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                      lol epic fail, because i remember tc wasnt fooled called a time out before this play and saw it coming and they still ran it anyway. lol
                      Yeah, I recall they lined up to do it, and had us off-guard, and it might've worked. But TC called a time out to reconfigure, and they. . .they still. . .they still RAN IT!!

Honestly though, I think their worst play of today was to kick the FG on 4th and 5 late in the game. Griffin seemingly could've picked up 5 yards just by sneezing. I don't think there was a Giant fan on earth that wanted them to go for it on that 4th down.

Comment

Originally posted by RagTime Blue View Post
                        Yeah, I recall they lined up to do it, and had us off-guard, and it might've worked. But TC called a time out to reconfigure, and they. . .they still. . .they still RAN IT!!

Honestly though, I think their worst play of today was to kick the FG on 4th and 5 late in the game. Griffin seemingly could've picked up 5 yards just by sneezing. I don't think there was a Giant fan on earth that wanted them to go for it on that 4th down.
                        I was surprised with that call that late in the game, but also happy that we would get the ball back and maybe do something ..

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Can you imagine these boards if we called that?
                          I don't think any place could rival the kind of complete meltdowns that extremeskins has. Even here lol

Comment

I thought the A-11 offense was illegal in most football organizations now?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

How did I know it was this play before opening the page lol I was at that game it was glorious my section exploded in anger when it happened hahahah

Comment

Working...
                              X