HAHA ESPN FIRST TAKE's Skip Bayless Bows down and gives Props

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHA ESPN FIRST TAKE's Skip Bayless Bows down and gives Props

To Eli. Finally. LOL. if you have not seen it watch the re run that comes on at noon or tape it. Priceless. He predicted that after playing the most complete game of the NFL season at candlestick in dominating the Niners he expected to see eli throw 3 picks and RG3 dominate us in from of the NY media and fans.

He said and when RG scrammbled for the 4th and 10 converison and then glided down the sideline for 24 more yards he was getting hyped up saying that it was going to happen. It was going to be RGs coming out party against the SB champs in their HOUSE. and then when he dropped in that perfect pass to Moss for the TD he said he went crazy running in to get his wife who was on the phone in their bedroom. He was yelling he did it he did it. and in the back of his mind he knew ELI COULD DO IT TO HIM AGAIN like he had with so many other of his predictions twice for dallas and twice for the PATs in the SBs
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

He grabbed her and said come on you have to come see this. and before she could put the phone down and run into the living room it had happened. ELI had done it to him again......LOL

then he Bowed down and said to Stephen A... Eli is just like a Robot. he can mess up all game throw bad picks and then just flip the switch when its time to win the game.

Not that we need approval from this TOOL. but I loved it
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

If someone can hook us up with some video of that...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Saw this as well
        Well deserved. It's about time skip gives Eli credit. Replays at noon
        That's why we discuss, We all have different perspectives. Ride and Die with the NY Giants

Comment

ha, it was a good bit, but he's still sarcastic

these guys though

Steven A comes in crying after we beat Carolina b/c he got a pick wrong

meanwhile he is supposed to be a Giants fan ... oh but he also roots for the Steelers and 5 other teams b/c his boi plays with them and Skip has NE, Dallas ... i cant take them seriously ... Cowherd's another bandwagon jackwagon
          Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Yeah Skip was 100%Sarcastic..don't be fooled by that Cowboy fan...

Comment

Here's the video

Mood: WOOF!

Comment

He was being sarcastic towards the end but I'll take anything from that Eli hatter and Cowboy lover....
                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Seriously, not to take away from Eli.....that was a tremendous throw on his part.

But, Cruz is the guy who split the coverage and made an over the shoulder catch in stride....and honorable mention to the Redskins safety that took an awful angle on that play.
                  "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                    Seriously, not to take away from Eli.....that was a tremendous throw on his part.

But, Cruz is the guy who split the coverage and made an over the shoulder catch in stride....and honorable mention to the Redskins safety that took an awful angle on that play.
                    True but it worked both ways Eli stood in there and got killed and delivered a perfect pass and Cruz ran a perfect route great, on both parts.
                    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

lol that was too funny...

tbh I've taken a liking to Skip's inane ramblings....he's not as bad as you think when you realize that he is a legit Cowboys homer and that his contrarian act is really just a shtick to garner ratings. He's very entertaining...

Comment

his entertainment value doesn not out weigh his ability to be utterly annoying. For me anyway.....
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Whenever he praises Eli's he's just being sarcastic..Later in the show when talking about Brady he mentioned "Eli just closed his eyes and chucked it up to Tyree and closed his eyes and chucked it up to Manningham".

This dude is a professional troll so it doesn't bother me.

Comment

I loved Stephen A Smith's reaction to be honest...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Can't believe you people believing him, later in the show he said Eli was a disaster waiting to happen..

Comment

Working...
                              X