No announcement yet.

PAWN'S PREDICTIONS : GIANTS LOSE .....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAWN'S PREDICTIONS : GIANTS LOSE .....

Director of college scouting Marc Ross to the Carolina Panthers ... Good Luck on your New GM position.

thought that had already happend offseason
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
      thought that had already happend offseason
      Nah, Panthers fired their GM this morning .. Marc interviewed w/ Seattle, Chicago & Buffalo in the off season.

Comment

Picking us clean over time. Why wouldn't they??
        That's why we discuss, We all have different perspectives. Ride and Die with the NY Giants

Comment

NOOOOO! No! No! No!
          Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

no problem next man up
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury View Post
              NOOOOO! No! No! No!
              Relax. I don't know anything about him but we have a good personnel department, which I doubt depends heavily on any one person.

This is what happens when you have good people. But you'll notice we keep getting good people. That's because of the New York Football Giants organization. Everybody who's anybody wants a gig here. Everybody who's willing to take whatever they can get goes to the Jets. When Coughlin retires, Reese will have his pick of the best head coach candidate available.
              GO JAI-YANTS!!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                no problem next man up
                Don't kid yourself.......Marc Ross would be a HUGE loss to this organization, and it's inevitable. I was suprised Chicago didn't take him.

In terms of the most important non-players on the Giants (not including ownership), I'd go: Coughlin, Reese, and Ross, in that order.
                "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by krygny View Post
                  Relax. I don't know anything about him but we have a good personnel department, which I doubt depends heavily on any one person.

This is what happens when you have good people. But you'll notice we keep getting good people. That's because of the New York Football Giants organization. Everybody who's anybody wants a gig here. Everybody who's willing to take whatever they can get goes to the Jets. When Coughlin retires, Reese will have his pick of the best head coach candidate available.
                  Uh, no. Marc Ross is like right under Reese..he's been a very important part in our success lately. We might not feel the effects right off the bat, but in a few years we would.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
                    Uh, no. Marc Ross is like right under Reese..he's been a very important part in our success lately. We might not feel the effects right off the bat, but in a few years we would.
                    why....no one else knows how to evalute talent and scout?? The Giants are not the only team with talent and depth. Not taking away from what the guys has done but there are others just as capable I am sure.
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
                      Reese was director of player personnel before he became a GM. Marc Ross is his protege. I'd hate to lose him but I'm totally confident in Reese raising up another protege.
                      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Working...
                      X