Most delusional Rivers homer ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most delusional Rivers homer ever

This guy, Yubaking, used to troll the Giants espn board and shockingly, hasn't been around the past two seasons.If you want a good laugh, just read this (keep in mind he always posts these empty essays):http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/forum/_/...882844-772-896

"Eli underthrows the ball, but gets just enough on it for Cruz to wait for it to get to him and then reaccelerate away from the slower defenders for a 77 yard TD that was mostly run after the catch. Seriously, it was an easy pass that any NFL QB would be disappointed to complete only 9 out of 10 times."

I don't think this guy saw the pass at all. Eli under up the middle pressure layed it in Cruz's hands in stride. This guy just wants to hate Eli. The Chargers have been nothing for years and it hasn't changed under Rivers either.

Comment

Originally posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
      "Eli underthrows the ball, but gets just enough on it for Cruz to wait for it to get to him and then reaccelerate away from the slower defenders for a 77 yard TD that was mostly run after the catch. Seriously, it was an easy pass that any NFL QB would be disappointed to complete only 9 out of 10 times."I don't think this guy saw the pass at all. Eli under up the middle pressure layed it in Cruz's hands in stride. This guy just wants to hate Eli. The Chargers have been nothing for years and it hasn't changed under Rivers either.
      He clearly hasn't gotten over Eli leaving San Diego at the altar. He brings delusion to a whole new level though. Saying that Eli underthrew that pass to Cruz? I seriously think he needs psychiatric help.

Comment

Hey I resent that thread title. Rivers was the best trade we've had in a while, and when healthy he plays better than any of our other linebackers except Boley...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Eli's receivers don't need Stickum.

Comment

That guy is mentally ******ed, probably lives in his parents basement and never comes outside.

Comment

The only Rivers that matters is the one playing for the Giants keith and they should consider starting him. The defense especially the run defense has got to improve going forward.
              Last edited by NYKiller; 10-23-2012, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                i heard bout that, was that SD who got caught using some sort of illegal stickum substance?

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                  i heard bout that, was that SD who got caught using some sort of illegal stickum substance?
                  yes they caught a trainer bringing it to sideline...NFL is investigating
                  "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
                    That guy is mentally ******ed, probably lives in his parents basement and never comes outside.
                    bull ****....I go out side all the time
                    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

This guy is gonna go all "Buffalo 66" on Eli one day.

Comment

I understand Eli had a bad game but that dude didn't want to give Eli one ounce of credit for anything, any game, and he certainly didn't want to give him credit for the throw to Cruz. That tells me he pretty much doesn't watch Eli, or he doesn't understand what he sees.

It's easy to take the "OH, any QB could have done that" attitude, but Eli did it. He did it. You can speculate about the others, but he did it.

Comment

are the chargers are still sore Eli isn't playing for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                            Only Oxygen. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                              bull ****....I go out side all the time
                              LOL But you don't drive on the freeways, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X