Fire Gilbride!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Gilbride!

He's only produced a top 10 offense for the past half decade and our offense is currently #3 overall, #5 in scoring.

The fact that we're not #1 is my justification.

That and I'm morally outraged by the inside draw.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

He did help us win 2 superbowls. Im just saying!
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
      He did help us win 2 superbowls. Im just saying!
      Don't care ... he didn't use Brandon Jacobs correctly ... he needs to go!
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

We should be #1 in every statistical categorie! I will not be happy as a fan until then! If we are not #1 in every statistical categorie by next Sunday we should fire the entire coaching staff!!!!! Who cares about wins and that we win Super Bowls!
        sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
        You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

Originally posted by Down-lifer View Post
          We should be #1 in every statistical categorie! I will not be happy as a fan until then! If we are not #1 in every statistical categorie by next Sunday we should fire the entire coaching staff!!!!! Who cares about wins and that we win Super Bowls!
          I like the cut of your jib sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
            I like the cut of your jib sir!
            lol
            sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
            You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

Nah. We want to continue flying under the radar. Isn't it Gilbride that Eli is so close to?

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
                Nah. We want to continue flying under the radar. Isn't it Gilbride that Eli is so close to?
                Don't care ... favoritism by our QB will not be tolerated!

Comment

And promote Gilbride Jr? Let's do it!

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                    And promote Gilbride Jr? Let's do it!
                    As long as he runs when we want the team to run and passes when we want the team to pass, I'm all for it.

However, the first inside draw that produces less than 56 yards and he goes too!

Comment

Its all Eli. The gameplan means nothing. Killdrive stinks!!!!
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        Its all Eli. The gameplan means nothing. Killdrive stinks!!!!
                        We all know that Eli closes his eyes and hopes for the best anyways.

It only works because god is a Giants fan.

Comment

Eli should be the OC.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Eli should be the OC.
                            He is ... when the play works.

When it doesn't, it's because Gilbride snuck one of his tricked up fancy-shmancy turnover inducing plays onto Eli's wrist pad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                              We all know that Eli closes his eyes and hopes for the best anyways.

It only works because god is a Giants fan.
                              chuck and duck.....
                              thats why the Giants are so lucky.....
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X