Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Giants Playoff Loss In History Hurts You The Most?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Giants Playoff Loss In History Hurts You The Most?

Throughout the rich history of the New York Giants Franchise which playoff loss hurts you the most since you have been a fan of the team?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Superbowl 35 duh

Comment

San Francisco in 03

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
        Superbowl 35 duh
        This.

But I was more butt hurt about the 49ers loss.

Also the loss to the Rams in 89 (freakin Flipper Anderson) was hard to take. 85 made more sense to me but still .... grrrrr!

It's both a nice dilemma and hell on earth to have this many choices.

P.S. - My grandfather would have said all those Championship games in the late 50s and early 60s.
        Last edited by Kruunch; 10-22-2012, 02:43 PM.
        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Vikings in 1997. Yes it was Danny Kanell at QB, but it was the first time I got to see the Giants play in the postseason, and they were one and done...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I became a Giants fan in 99 and it has to be the 49ers game, because it shouldve been ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
              Throughout the rich history of the New York Giants Franchise which playoff loss hurts you the most since you have been a fan of the team?
              Mine would be the loss to the ravens in the 2000 season superbowl. I thought we were unbeatable coming off that 41-0 beat down of the vikings.

Comment

12-4 season and #1 seed in 08... one and done vs the Eagles.

Oh yeah, and the whole Plaxico thing

Comment

Originally posted by b_ELI_eve View Post
                  12-4 season and #1 seed in 08... one and done vs the Eagles.
                  And that was the best Giants team I've ever seen too.
                  I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                    And that was the best Giants team I've ever seen too.
                    I know I'm young (25) but that was the best Giants team I can remember as well

Comment

Been a fan since '99...so for me its the superbowl 35..after the championship game and 41-0...thought we were gonna win..against ravens..but that ravens D was something...

Comment

Definitely the 49er divisional game in '03. With Superbowl 35, we never had a chance. That defense of the Ravens was so smothering (whereas the Vikings secondary was terrible which allowed us to throw all over them two weeks prior). The 49er game we were cruising ahead before we literally imploded. I had to turn the tv off I couldn't stomach watching it. All I remember was Strahan walking off the field so effin' pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by CTLadyBlue View Post
                          Definitely the 49er divisional game in '03. With Superbowl 35, we never had a chance. That defense of the Ravens was so smothering (whereas the Vikings secondary was terrible which allowed us to throw all over them two weeks prior). The 49er game we were cruising ahead before we literally imploded. I had to turn the tv off I couldn't stomach watching it. All I remember was Strahan walking off the field so effin' pissed.
                          That was the first time I ever lost sleep because of a Giants game...

Comment

Two words: Flipper Anderson.

Longest walk to my car in the parking lot EVER.

Comment

nothing compares to niners in 03 if i ever see trey junkin i will punch him in his face
                              sigpic
                              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Working...
                              X