Had we lost yesterday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had we lost yesterday

we'd be facing 0-4 in the division and a sweep by the cowboys. Thankfully they don't have too much pressure on them this week.

We still face a sweep by the cowboys and 1-3 in the division if we lose on the 28th... that said, I think we'd win that matchup regardless of the result of the skins game.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
      We still face a sweep by the cowboys and 1-3 in the division if we lose on the 28th... that said, I think we'd win that matchup regardless of the result of the skins game.
      I agree, but it's not really the end of the world if they lose this Sunday. It would have If the skins hang on.

Comment

We are not the same team today as we were on opening day.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

If we lost yesterday, RG3 would be discussed in the same sentence as Jesus and God. He lost yesterday, and is on the same level as Moses and Houdini right now.
          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            If we lost yesterday, RG3 would be discussed in the same sentence as Jesus and God. He lost yesterday, and is on the same level as Moses and Harooni right now.
            There, it's fixed.

Comment

Had we lost the superbowl last year we would not have a ring. Had we ......

Comment

Working...
              X