Eli should hit 30,000 in a game or two

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli should hit 30,000 in a game or two

He's Very close to hitting 30 grand for his career stats. I got down and hard on eli earlier. But this guy is hitting a career stat area that puts him up there with some greats.

He'll brake simms' record of 199 tds too

Comment

I hope we are enjoy what we are watching week in and week out. A future HOF qb, know I know the the 49er fans felt like in the 80s, its a true pleasure.

Comment

322 yards not that far away He can hit that in cowboys game but I feel like it would be more special if he does it at Home

Plus Note : Game after this is Steelers game on CBS Assuming brodcast team would include Phill Simms which is an extra bonus

Comment

Originally posted by GMenOnDeck View Post
          322 yards not that far away He can hit that in cowboys game but I feel like it would be more special if he does it at Home

Plus Note : Game after this is Steelers game on CBS Assuming brodcast team would include Phill Simms which is an extra bonus
          He will be home on sunday :-)

Comment

Im enjoying every single moment of Eli as our QB. With his help, our team has become one of the most exciting teams to watch in sports today! Gonna miss him when he's gone!

Comment

As a guy who believes that Eli is probably already the best Giants QB ever, I have to point out that 30,000 ain't what it used to be. That said, if he keeps this up for another 5-7 years and gets another ring he will be knocking on the top dozen or so QB's of all time. Not top 5 and probably not top 10 but close enough to make it interesting.
              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmen2005 View Post
                He'll brake simms' record of 199 tds too
                Is that just passing? With Eli's 4 rushing TDs he's already passed that.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzlesticks View Post
                  Is that just passing? With Eli's 4 rushing TDs he's already passed that.
                  Just with passing I believe.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Just with passing I believe.
                    Shall we add his rushing yards to his passing total as well for his all purpose yardage? lol

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                      Shall we add his rushing yards to his passing total as well for his all purpose yardage? lol
                      so another 100 yds ..maybe? lol
                      "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                        so another 100 yds ..maybe? lol
                        .......if that! ha

Comment

I could see him finishing his career with 45 plus if not 50 stacks for his career yardage which would put him near some great names especially with cruz and nicks to throw too.

Comment

.......if that! ha

according to these stats, Eli has 369 career rushing yards...on 205 attempts lol
                            "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

.......if that! ha
                              we should probably deduct yards for bad slides.....btw anyone notice eli slide yesterday with no mishaps?
                              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Working...
                              X