Here's Video Clips of Bradshaw's "Heated Day"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's Video Clips of Bradshaw's "Heated Day"

I thought watching he game he was just fired up but apparently there may have been something wrong. He may have been shouting at his position coach and TC. He also slapped Cruz hard on the helmet then it looked like he went over to him to apologize. Watching it I thought he was just fired up and hit Cruz a little hard but now I'm wondering what happened. I read where he didn't talk to reporters after the game. What could have happened? When I thought he was just fired up and I was loving it. I was hoping he would go over to the defense to fire them up. I hope he takes his anger out on Dallas next week.

He's mad that they play like $@&% at home.

Comment

He read these boards before the game.
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

I guess not getting enough carries. And I think Cruz missed a block or something, and he got mad.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

He was channeling his inner BJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
            He was channeling his inner BJ.
            ^ This. lol.

Seriously though, I think at that point he was just really fired up and only had around 8 carries up until then.

Coming off 200, and 100 yard games he just wanted the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
              that would explain it
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                Lol. Or even worse he read some older threads from about three weeks ago that had him sitting and letting Brown and Wilson take over.

Comment

Easy answer (credit to Ralph Vacchiano for tweeting this):

# of snaps for Bradshaw=48
                  # of carries for Bradshaw=12
                  # of receptions for Bradshaw=2
                  Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

They need to let him loose next week against Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
                      Easy answer (credit to Ralph Vacchiano for tweeting this): # of snaps for Bradshaw=48 # of carries for Bradshaw=12 # of receptions for Bradshaw=2
                      This is why he hit Cruz?
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        This is why he hit Cruz?
                        Maybe he missed a block. Not saying he was right. He did go and pat him on the helmet after that. So he knew he was wrong.

Comment

This is why he hit Cruz?
                          He hit Cruz for his blocking, also Cruz promised him chunky soup and never brought it.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

This is why he hit Cruz?
                            I think he hit Cruz hoping that some of Cruz's magic would rub off.

Just a theory.

Bradshaw needs to worry more about what he does with the touches he gets than with the total number of touches. The formula is not hard to work out ... lack of production = less touches. What you did in the last game means nothing.
                            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Not really. Last week he didn't have a great first half but they stuck with he run and he finished the game well. They did seem to abandon the run yesterday and its not like hey where ever trailing by two scores. Plus up until the end of the game Eli was not having a great day.

Comment

Working...
                              X