Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'M WORRIED ABOUT THE COWBOYS GAME THIS WEEK!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'M WORRIED ABOUT THE COWBOYS GAME THIS WEEK!

    Their offense seems to by firing on all cylinders now, and at this rate they are almost unstoppable. Romo is at the top of his game right now and we won't be able to penetrate their defense with our run game. Their secondary will shut down Cruz and Hixon.I haven't been this nervous to play the cowboys since Aikman was behind center....

  • #2
    Originally posted by Abby Manning View Post
    Their offense seems to by firing on all cylinders now, and at this rate they are almost unstoppable. Romo is at the top of his game right now and we won't be able to penetrate their defense with our run game. Their secondary will shut down Cruz and Hixon.I haven't been this nervous to play the cowboys since Aikman was behind center....
    haha but I actually am nervous...this is a do or die game for them...their schedule is just as tough as the giants is the rest of the way, They already beat us once...having said that...I think Eli does his thing there like he always does.

    Comment


    • #3
      Don't worry, Martellis has it all taken care of!
      "There is winning and there is Misery"

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't see us losing to them again.


        If we do, I'm going to light my tongue on fire.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • #5
          Kid all you want but his is a divisional game and they did beat the Giants already.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
            Kid all you want but his is a divisional game and they did beat the Giants already.
            That's what we said against the Eagles last year..
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • #7
              This was a throwback thread in honor of Giggles the clown, just had a flashback about those funny threads and thought it'd be funny to start one up,,,,with a red font of course.

              Comment


              • #8
                I hope Bradshaw takes that anger with him to Dallas and has a career day.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Abby Manning View Post
                  This was a throwback thread in honor of Giggles the clown, just had a flashback about those funny threads and thought it'd be funny to start one up,,,,with a red font of course.
                  trophy wife

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Abby Manning View Post
                    Their offense seems to by firing on all cylinders now, and at this rate they are almost unstoppable. Romo is at the top of his game right now and we won't be able to penetrate their defense with our run game. Their secondary will shut down Cruz and Hixon.I haven't been this nervous to play the cowboys since Aikman was behind center....
                    This is what I've been worried about for years, since the media has dubbed the boys as the perrenial team to beat. I remember distinctly waking up in a hotel room somewhere and pulling the USA Today from under my door. On the front of the sports section was a full page article entitled "Cowboys Built to Win SB NOW". This is typical of the hype we've heard now for 15 or so years since the boys won their last playoff game.

                    I remain deeply concerned.
                    No one remembers who came in second.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      I don't see us losing to them again.


                      If we do, I'm going to light my tongue on fire.
                      ouch....
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        ouch....
                        Getting swept by the Cowboys would hurt more
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's a hated division rival ... We should be nervous ....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            I don't see us losing to them again.


                            If we do, I'm going to light my tongue on fire.
                            Oh, Rudy. LOL

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mommy2dylan View Post
                              It's a hated division rival ... We should be nervous ....
                              Maybe our fans, but not our team.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X